Pre-Game Talk: Canadiens @ Senators nov. 7 (7 p.m. Eastern)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
I'll be one of maybe 1000 Sens fans there tomorrow. I fully expect to either be getting punched or throwing punches by the end considering the group I'm going with. It'll either be an amazing night or very very terrible depending on the outcome of the game.

And no Pageau! We need Pageau just for the chant.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
A win here would put us 1pt out of a Wild Card Spot.

With a game in hand. I think that the same guys that have been stepping up lately are going to continue to do so. Cowen's struggles start lessening this game with Karlsson leading the way, and Spezza continues to play responsible hockey and putting up points. The MacTurris & Ryan line continue to dominate.

Derivation

Jan 4, 2010
Still Lehner between the pipes I take it? Condra still out with that pulled muscle?

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Karlsson vs. PK - maybe the two most exciting players to watch in the NHL.

Therrien always the master manipulator benched PK last game at the end of regulation - PK is going to be riled up to prove he is the best in the game, Karlsson wants his Norris trophy back, it'll be a great game.

Montreal are cherry pickers, I think this game will be wide open

sensR4real

Apr 19, 2006
Ottawa
Karlsson vs. PK - maybe the two most exciting players to watch in the NHL.

Therrien always the master manipulator benched PK last game at the end of regulation - PK is going to be riled up to prove he is the best in the game, Karlsson wants his Norris trophy back, it'll be a great game.

Montreal are cherry pickers, I think this game will be wide open

PK will stare at Karlsson in awe!!:yo:

Filatov2Kovalev2Bonk

Effortless sexy.
Jul 13, 2006
Cumberland
Won't someone think of his family? :cry:

I ran into David Desharnais and he was sobbing quietly in my arms. I told him it was going to be ok, it's not his fault he wasn't born in the 70s or mid-80s when the Canadiens had a real team. I think I bumped into Lars Eller on the way for coffee but I don't generally keep my eyes looking that low.

:sarcasm:

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
I wouldn't be surprised if the scabs tried some shenanigans, just to get back something from last years defeat. It's going to be a fun game.

source

Jul 13, 2008
I'll be one of maybe 1000 Sens fans there tomorrow. I fully expect to either be getting punched or throwing punches by the end considering the group I'm going with. It'll either be an amazing night or very very terrible depending on the outcome of the game.

And no Pageau! We need Pageau just for the chant.

Is this supposed to be acceptable behaviour at a hockey game?

Iconoclast

Lifestyle on camera
May 2, 2013
Toronto
When the Habs played Toronto on opening night they tried to play the Leafs' game and lost.

Let's hope we can get them playing ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad