Pre-Game Talk: Canadiens, Saturday night in Boston.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BPD Habs Fan

Power of Positivity
Jul 2, 2014
Alexandria, Ontario
I would let Sergachev play the next 10 of 12-13 games and then decide what to do. its ok to make mistakes.. d men often do. PK led the league in unforced errors or turnovers a year or two ago.

doesnt matter. let them learn he is ahead of his age group proven by his season last year. id rather he play and travel with the team and play in 65-75% of the games and learn by playign alongside Weber Markov and Petry. For me there is not better way to learn then by the best.

he will more by playign against the best instead of dominating against the inferior category players and then coming up next year ang going through the same growing pains again.

of course this is all relative to playing at least 60 70 games

mind you in spite of this they will stull send him down i think in 5 games or so

I am not willing to burn a year off of the ELC, hasn't shown me enough so I would send him back to Junior

I'd rather Pateryn play against the Bruins honestly.

Me too

Don't poke the bear!

This bear we can slap across the face, I am looking forward to Weber throwing some hits around.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
I'd be really interested in seeing how Gallagher and Lehkonen played on the same line. I think they'd need a better centre than Plekanec though. Maybe something like:

Pacioretty-Plekanec-Radulov
Lehkonen-Galchenyuk-Gallagher
Carr-Desharnais-Shaw

Apr 1, 2006
Montreal
GO HABS GO!! I haven't been this excited for a long time. Yes we have Price, but I feel like the whole team is getting pretty solid. I'm already a huge Radulov fan! Like everyone I still dislike MT, obviously, but I'm starting to see what MB is doing and besides keeping MT, I'm pretty happy with what he's doing.

:laugh: at the difference between our PGT and theirs :laugh: They don't annoy me like they used to. Now it's different, like that fly that keeps buzzing around your head while you're trying to have a conversation. Anyways... GO HABS GO!!

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Anyone know what song the Habs played before the intros at Bell Centre? Happens when they show polaroids on the ice, think it is "What is love" but who by?

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
I'd be really interested in seeing how Gallagher and Lehkonen played on the same line. I think they'd need a better centre than Plekanec though. Maybe something like:

Pacioretty-Plekanec-Radulov
Lehkonen-Galchenyuk-Gallagher
Carr-Desharnais-Shaw

Seperating Radulov and Plekanec is what needs to happen.

Uncle Gary

Apr 12, 2014
Let's expose that Bruins defence. I'd put Pateryn in for this game I think, mainly due to match ups.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
They were a lot better last game, can we give them a little more games ? It's not like we're on 5 game losing streak and we have to change everything...

Let's be honest, 5 game losing streak will mean:

Pacioretty - DD - Gallagher
Galchenyuk - Plekanec - Radulov
Byron - Danault - Shaw
Lehkonen/Carr - Mitchell - Flynn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad