Status
Not open for further replies.

Panfork

Pacioretty Hater
Feb 1, 2010
NY
Good: Stepan, Hagelin, Stralman.
Bad:

**** it i really don't even have the energy to do this. that was a really deplorable performance by so many players.

Abooch68

Aug 31, 2008
I would love to know the total number of icings in that game. Whoever paid to go see that **** I feel bad or you.

NYRSchrute217

Oct 28, 2008
That was terrible. Had a chance to jump on a tired team and they looked lifeless for 60 minutes. Hoping Nash comes back Thursday, because we need him. Very frustrated with this team

KreiMeARiver*

This team just isn't as good as last year. Everything broke right. It was kind of a special season even though we didn't win the cup.

This system is a joke. Maybe Torts just isn't the guy to take us to the next level with this personnel.

Honestly we don't have a 1C right now. Richards is now a 2C at this point in his career. We have to deal with that fact. Compliance buyout really our only option. This isn't a slump...it's something more.

0ddManRush

Jul 1, 2010
NY
tumblr_mbyfkcN2Bf1ryv4yx.gif

ImIdaho

Choo-Choo-Choose me!
Mar 21, 2012
That was just awful.

I'm starting to doubt Torts a bit right now.

What, how dare you? He got us to the ECF last season? So what that we have players playing like dog ****, and their level of heart is a downgrade compared to last season?

..Or some **** like that..

Jan 8, 2012
NY
Can everyone start bombarding Brad Richards' twitter with comments about his play? Looked like a blue pile of turd out there.

NYRANGERAMI*

They make passes on the PP but never shoot...shoot that shyt ya got dam Pejorative Slurs...

Hobgoblin Steve

Bacon of Light
Feb 5, 2009
Bay Ridge
awful.

ill never understand why they always pass on a pp. Any other team I watch makes one or two passes and then a shot. The Rangers dont, and havent for so long. I just dont get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia