Post-Game Talk: Canadiens @ Rangers 2/19/13 - Moar Icing

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
Whether he is the right fit for a team aspiring for the cup. IMO, his poor play rarely gets mentioned by the media/coaches/fans compared to other players on the team, even Lundqvist. There is absolutely no accountability for his poor play. People are saying on here to buyout Richards, trade Gaborik for picks, trade Del Zotto away, but I believe Callahan's play has been much worse than either of those players. No one seems to comment exercising the thought of trading him for some reason.

Wow, way to take my words out of context. :shakehead

I'd be lying if I told you I;d prefer to have an injury prone player as captain.

No, not better. But he steps up his game in the playoffs admirably. Haven't seen that same sense of urgency from the captain in last year's playoffs, of course everyone was saying he was playing injured when no such report came out. lol.

Look at New Jersey and how they performed when they got rid of Langenbrunner. They have the best regular season winning % IIRC since he was traded.

And Stepan has always been a scapegoat on here for some reason. He was getting a ton of chances during his slump, but the masses on here were calling for his head on a platter. Quietly, he's been the 3rd best forward on the team this year after Hags and Nash.

lol? Callahan has been our team MVP after Lundqvist the past 4 seasons? Surely, you jest. The team has been carried by Lundqvist, our defense, Gaborik and then the Pack Line (with Callahan leading the way). Let's not overrate him here, he's a 2RW on this team, nothing more.

Me after reading this:

dnPXDvc.jpg

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012
I do agree with this, our first 10 games were brutal.. something like 3 against Boston, 2 against Pittsburgh, 2 against PHilly and one against NJ or something? insane.

And not to be a devil hater, but didn't the devils get one of the easiest schedules too? 3 of their first 10 games were against the islanders....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad