Canadiens Missing Brendan Gallagher's energy

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
Agreed. He's had 4 straight productive years. Only 24 years old. Kind of surprised (though I shouldn't be) that so many are suddenly selling on him after one down half-year.

I don't believe the injuries will have a long term impact either. People are saying "oh he'll wear down faster, it's the kind of player he is" but it's not like he's out due to concussions, he's been injured because of two freak accidents that could have happened to anybody.

our fans are insane lol. We're just way too quick to criticize. Sure it's our right too but at least recognize that's what you're doing.

The kid's been a lynch pin for our forward group since his rookie year and we're all the sudden just thinking this bad third of a season he's had is going to be his new normal with such certainty?

You're all insane! lol.

Of course he can wear down faster because of the style he plays. That's a far assessment but not at 24 years old when he's been one of our best forwards for the last 4 years and now people are going back to the he's a '3rd liner' junk because he was slumping. It only happens to EVERY player. My god.

Kid could come back and light it up and all of a sudden our winger depth looks godly. I'd actually think that that's the more likely scenario instead of him being washed up at 24.

Sometimes we really need to take a look at ourselves sometimes and see how we overreact. lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad