Trade you!
Dec 10, 2011
Earth
Price tonight
Black_Hole_Milkyway.jpg

ATLbound

Aug 3, 2006
Ontario
The slow start thing MUST be dealt with. Every visiting team in the league will LOVE slamming our local fans shut by leading in every game we come out like this.

It's more than 'how good do we play after the first period'. How does the other team play after a 2 goal lead? How much of what we are seeing is simply one team protecting a 2 goal lead, and the other lashing out in desperation?

Meh, I doubt they just sat back for 50 minutes of hockey and said lets let WInnipeg dominate and see if Price can let us get a 2-0 win. Because thats what it looks like.

BigZ65

Feb 2, 2010
Winnipeg
Montreal's zone coverage is arguably worse than ours, we've had wingers all alone in front all night.

rehf

Fueled by Maurice
Feb 15, 2013
Winnipeg
If only the Jets started the game with some intensity...

This team is incredibly frustrating.

Prot

Sep 21, 2011
Meh, I doubt they just sat back for 50 minutes of hockey and said lets let WInnipeg dominate and see if Price can let us get a 2-0 win. Because thats what it looks like.

Do you think a team that starts a game with a 2 goal lead in the opposition's barn plays as aggressively as a team with a 0-0 score? If so I gotta bridge to sell you. ;)

ATLbound

Aug 3, 2006
Ontario
Why do we have tiny Little as a screen, with Ladd and WHeeler never being the screen on the PP. Not to mention Little is the best play maker of the 3. Stupid, waste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad