Confirmed with Link: Canadiens games are postponed through Sunday, March 28th *Mod warning Post #205*

Do you think the week off will help or hurt the Habs?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018
This is the oldest Staal brother who played for Carolina, NYR, Wild and Sabres. Won a Cup in Carolina and was Captain for years.

He has 3 brothers: Marc, Jordan and Jared.

Marc played for NYR until this year where he's in Detroit. He was a good D, but injuries have slowed him down so he's overpaid.
Jordan was the C stuck behind Malkin and Crosby for 6 years before moving to Carolina. Currently the Captain.

Jared is the youngest brother and played in the NHL for Carolina because he is a Staal. Currently assistant coach in the ECHL.

Thanks. This is a good trade then.

Mandala

Dec 7, 2006
Armia and Kotkaniemi in quarantine for two weeks I presume. Staal can't play tuesday so our centres next week, Suzuki, Danault, Evans and Byron?

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
Armia and Kotkaniemi in quarantine for two weeks I presume. Staal can't play tuesday so our centres next week, Suzuki, Danault, Evans and Byron?
BurningEyes.gif

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019
Only one of them tested positive, the other was precautionary & if negative for 4-days is cleared to play - the one who tested positive is out for 2-weeks with hopefully no effects

Reactions: Rapala

Mandala

Dec 7, 2006
Only one of them tested positive, the other was precautionary & if negative for 4-days is cleared to play - the one who tested positive is out for 2-weeks with hopefully no effects

Hopefully their health would be ok. I hope nothing like Ristoleinen.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Lucky Luke

Jun 17, 2006
Can someone tell Dauphin that his job is not to put Josh Anderson out of commission?

-------- view idiot move at 2:48

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
They could probably have a light skate tomorrow afternoon and then a morning skate on Tuesday? Maybe? The CBA might not allow that, so no idea.

Yeah, they'll practice late tomorrow and have a game day skate.

They'll be rusty. Just a need a point really. We have so many games in hand.

We still have 5 games vs both Ottawa and Calgary.

Reactions: angusyoung

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto

Only one. The one that tested positive.

The one who didn't test positive needs to have 4 consecutive negatives, since he's quarantined because of close contact, so he can play.

Hopefully that person is KK.

Toffoli won't play.

So ...

Tatar -- Danault -- Gallagher
Drouin -- Kotkaniemi -- Anderson
Lehkonen -- Suzuki -- Perry
Frolik/Dauphin -- Evans -- Byron

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Can someone tell Dauphin that his job is not to put Josh Anderson out of commission?

-------- view idiot move at 2:48

Anderson should have punched him in the head for that. On a different note, I loved how fast Mr Anderson got up to speed when he took that puck from the front of his net. Great speed for a big man.

Reactions: angusyoung

angusyoung

Back in the day, I was always horny!
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
Is this the Staal that played for the Wild, if so he was very good? There was a Staal playing for the Rangers as well, does he still play? Imagine if these guys were pilots. This is captain stall, oh Staal I meant!

Staal in English means steel, as they were named for laboring in that field.

That is our Dutch language lesson of the day:laugh:

Reactions: Per Sjoblom

Schwang

May 6, 2002
Kingston, Ont
Visit site
Only one. The one that tested positive.

The one who didn't test positive needs to have 4 consecutive negatives, since he's quarantined because of close contact, so he can play.

Hopefully that person is KK.

Toffoli won't play.

So ...

Tatar -- Danault -- Gallagher
Drouin -- Kotkaniemi -- Anderson
Lehkonen -- Suzuki -- Perry
Frolik/Dauphin -- Evans -- Byron
Toffoli still out??? I thought it wasn't serious?

CHfan1

Apr 23, 2012
Still no news on Armia and KK?

They still remain on the covid list. That’s the most recent update I’ve seen. Other than that I haven’t heard anything else except one of them tested positive.

Last edited:
Reactions: BLONG7
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad