Confirmed with Link: Canadiens games are postponed through Sunday, March 28th *Mod warning Post #205*

Do you think the week off will help or hurt the Habs?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

MB said he knows what the league's revised schedule is. But he's not allowed to divulge it. It will be the NHL that will release it. It was said it will be today.

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
It was a good thing done,good to get worked up!

Any involvement with the Lobster wars?
“Wars” is correct LMAO.
Good Lord, we would have to fend off local watermen and women while garrisoned in our home port. They would set traps too close for maritime traffic... let alone a military base. Good people and here’s a true story. When we got back from the Gulf War 91? We were treated to an all you can eat lobster boil. Corn and potatoes as well. I will never be able to say this again while pushing away my plate “I can’t eat anymore lobster”. There’s a special bond between the people that work the ocean and the military.

angusyoung

Back in the day, I was always horny!
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
“Wars” is correct LMAO.
Good Lord, we would have to fend off local watermen and women while garrisoned in our home port. They would set traps too close for maritime traffic... let alone a military base. Good people and here’s a true story. When we got back from the Gulf War 91? We were treated to an all you can eat lobster boil. Corn and potatoes as well. I will never be able to say this again while pushing away my plate “I can’t eat anymore lobster”. There’s a special bond between the people that work the ocean and the military.

Not too many people could say that for sure:thumbu:

Reactions: cphabs and Runner77

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Man, we have a ton of games in hand on everyone......looks like if we just play 500 hockey we bury the Nucks and the Flames..........If we get on a roll, we can challenge the other 3 teams for 1-3 also.....

malcb33

Apr 10, 2005
New Zealand
Man, we have a ton of games in hand on everyone......looks like if we just play 500 hockey we bury the Nucks and the Flames..........If we get on a roll, we can challenge the other 3 teams for 1-3 also.....
Just remember those games are tightly packed and the team will be tired AF (looking at you Webber).

Reactions: BLONG7

MasterDecoy

Who took my beer?
May 4, 2010
Beijing
What’s with so many Leafs fans comparing Caufield to their prospect pool? I don’t even know where Robertson is playing this year lol I could care less about how excited they are about their prospects
Little man syndrome

couldn't care less about Toronto’s team

Reactions: Deebs

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
What’s with so many Leafs fans comparing Caufield to their prospect pool? I don’t even know where Robertson is playing this year lol I could care less about how excited they are about their prospects

I’m surprised they’d even notice other teams’ players.

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018
Staal will join that list now, only because he's in quarantine. Not because there is something. He'll come off it as soon as his quarantine is over.

Is this the Staal that played for the Wild, if so he was very good? There was a Staal playing for the Rangers as well, does he still play? Imagine if these guys were pilots. This is captain stall, oh Staal I meant!

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Is this the Staal that played for the Wild, if so he was very good? There was a Staal playing for the Rangers as well, does he still play? Imagine if these guys were pilots. This is captain stall, oh Staal I meant!

This is the oldest Staal brother who played for Carolina, NYR, Wild and Sabres. Won a Cup in Carolina and was Captain for years.

He has 3 brothers: Marc, Jordan and Jared.

Marc played for NYR until this year where he's in Detroit. He was a good D, but injuries have slowed him down so he's overpaid.
Jordan was the C stuck behind Malkin and Crosby for 6 years before moving to Carolina. Currently the Captain.

Jared is the youngest brother and played in the NHL for Carolina because he is a Staal. Currently assistant coach in the ECHL.

Reactions: Per Sjoblom
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad