Pre-Game Talk: Canadiens face Rangers in home opener - Saturday at 7

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
It'll be nice to see the packed Bell Centre again. Too bad the team's coming off two losses, but I'm sure the fans will welcome the defending Western Conference champions with open arms.

If making it to the finals last summer means we have a different intro other than the stupid torch to centre ice thing, it's even better than the Stanley Cup.

GO HABS!

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
I'll miss the game and I'm not even sad

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
yaaay-michael-che.gif

angusyoung

Back in the day, I was always horny!
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
Something is wrong with this team, yeah, I know the D is bad but I get the sense that aren't there for each other, they aren't playing as a team at all.

Well you got Perreault,Paquette and Toffili that have looked more than terrible and they are hurting the lines they are on for starters hindering any cohesiveness of line ability.

Reactions: OldCraig71

L4br3cqu3

Matter of principle.
Sponsor
May 5, 2002
La Tuque
Something is wrong with this team, yeah, I know the D is bad but I get the sense that aren't there for each other, they aren't playing as a team at all.

That's exactly the way I see it, last season the team overall wasn't very skilled but team chemistry was through the roof, totally different this season, seems there's no cohesion at all. Season's young, only 2 games in, but it sure isn't pretty looking.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Well you got Perreault,Paquette and Toffili that have looked more than terrible and they are hurting the lines they are on for starters hindering any cohesiveness of line ability.
It's not just them though, Suzuki, Caufield, Evans and Gallagher are sucking big time. So far, it's Anderson and Drouin and Dvorak that have shown up in at least an acceptable form.

angusyoung

Back in the day, I was always horny!
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
It's not just them though, Suzuki, Caufield, Evans and Gallagher are sucking big time. So far, it's Anderson and Drouin and Dvorak that have shown up in at least an acceptable form.

That is a problem. Suzuki looks fine with CC,but Toffili kills that line and the Evans line is a disaster right now and poor Arturi saddled with the leftovers.
The line with JD, Anderson and Dvorak have a good blend that compliment one another,the other lines don't have that.

JustAHabFan

Apr 8, 2008
Just another loss. If Sabres beat us easily then I don't know how we can win against the Rangers, a much better team than the Sabres.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Just another loss. If Sabres beat us easily then I don't know how we can win against the Rangers, a much better team than the Sabres.

Even the Sabres last year got wins.

We'll definitely beat some teams this year that we shouldn't.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad