Ice Station Zebra

6Oc0wcn.jpg

a9A4a6S.png

wWi9OiS.png

qZTdXJv.gif

yOR1Jb8.png

UiROA8O.png

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Gillies is a career 1-0-0 with a .968% and a 1.00 GAA against Montreal.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No, seriously, just f***ing play him. Take the punch if you have to.

Reactions: Guttersniped

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I predicted an EMBARRASSING home loss to the Canadiens back on December 23rd, the final game before Christmas.

Only that game didn't happen because it was postponed due to the covid surge. So it's either rescheduled for tonight or it's the one on April 7th. It's one of these two home games against them. I don't remember which one was part of the original schedule or if either of them were.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Yeah I’m gonna bitch and complain if Gillies sucks again, but I won’t blame it on Ruff, as long as he actually f***in starts him.

Reactions: Poppy Whoa Sonnet

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
Yeah I’m gonna bitch and complain if Gillies sucks again, but I won’t blame it on Ruff, as long as he actually f***in starts him.
I’d say there’e a 70% chance Daws starts tonight. Ruff hasn’t been scared of playing him on back to backs, and he wasn’t horrible in the last one. That’s the thing, Gillies gives you a 90% chance of getting a horrible start.

Reactions: Guttersniped

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I’d say there’e a 70% chance Daws starts tonight. Ruff hasn’t been scared of playing him on back to backs, and he wasn’t horrible in the last one. That’s the thing, Gillies gives you a 90% chance of getting a horrible start.
Daws has been very bad in his last 5 games.

.852% and a GAA of over 4.

It’s time to stop playing him so much. The Daws mystique is over for this year.

Gillies is an .851% in his last 5 games played.

Don’t get me wrong, Gilles has looked worse, but Daws magic has run out also.

Daws has looked terrible since the road trip though. It’s just Gillies is one of the worst things ever.

They need to stop playing him so much. Just take the beating. Ruff is either already a lame duck or he’s already being brought back. I don’t believe anything from here on out (barring losses in all but 3 of our remaining games) affects Ruff coming back or not after this year.

It’s no longer justifiable to keep playing Daws, at least not in a back to back.

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018

Yes, there’s a real chance the plan is to play Daws nonstop until Hammond is ready and then play him a ton.

That plan sucks by the way. As much as Gillies does.

MilesNewton

Jul 7, 2019
Might see some rookie D men for the Habs tonight mixing it up. Could help you in the draft

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
Third line looks meh . Hopefully we add one of two forwards at least this off-season . Beideur said they know they need to get bigger so hopefully that means players like Neiderrieder , Nuke Marchment or a huge pipe dream of Forsberg . Replace Subban with a right shot Seigenthaler and away we go ! Oh ya and Hellebuyck in net .

mdj12784

Sep 19, 2006
Sayreville, N.J
Third line looks meh . Hopefully we add one of two forwards at least this off-season . Beideur said they know they need to get bigger so hopefully that means players like Neiderrieder , Nuke Marchment or a huge pipe dream of Forsberg . Replace Subban with a right shot Seigenthaler and away we go ! Oh ya and Hellebuyck in net .
I’d do backflips (and probably paralyze or kill my self) for Forsberg. Always been a fan of his!

RSeen

Oct 26, 2011
Toronto
Nothing against Vesey, but I hope we start to sit him. He is an offensive black hole. Can't really have both him and McLeod on the same line, otherwise there will be no goal scoring.

Rydev

Jan 14, 2022
You dont need to add more than one third liner tbh

You could run a lineup like this if you acquired a RH 3C:

Sharangovich-Hischier-Mercer
Bratt-Hughes-Holtz
Tatar-????-Boqvist
Wood-McLeod-Bastian
Johnsson, and I suspect Zacha is moved

You could also let Boqvist play center if a RH RW is available who can take faceoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad