GDT: Canada vs USA - Sat August 6th 7 pm eastern TSN

Marlander93

Nov 22, 2015
Canada looks terrible. Marner and Strome need to step it up considering they are pushing to make the NHL...

Diddy

Feb 20, 2015
SK
Marner takes to long of shifts. Especially considering he hasn't done much of anything. Jost has been the best one on that line today.

Diddy

Feb 20, 2015
SK
Yikes man Marner missed a wide open net. Bad game from him today all around. Weird considering Babs amongst other leafs personal are watching.

BWDude

Nov 13, 2015
Man the GDT for this in the international is brutal on Marner when everyone on that team is doing the same.

Diddy

Feb 20, 2015
SK
Man the GDT for this in the international is brutal on Marner when everyone on that team is doing the same.

Here's the thing, he's the most hyped NHL prospect rn. If he plays bad we'll hear it. He's played real bad today. Stromes been called awful as well. Only player I've seen saved of criticism is Jost and guys who've barely played.

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
Boston picked up McCavoy and Lindgren, it's a tournament in August but those were 2 nice picks for them.

Also will repeat I liked the Parsons pick for Calgary

rdogg

I cry your pardon
Aug 4, 2010
PEI
I think that Crouse hit pretty much sums up the entire tourny for Canada :P

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
Canada looks terrible. Marner and Strome need to step it up considering they are pushing to make the NHL...
Honestly the place those two need to step up is at NHL training camps. Frankly it's a shame either has to be here. If they are available they are on the team and if they aren't then they won't be. Let them use more of their summer for training, not cutting that training to play in these games.

BWDude

Nov 13, 2015
Honestly the place those two need to step up is at NHL training camps. Frankly it's a shame either has to be here. If they are available they are on the team and if they aren't then they won't be. Let them use more of their summer for training, not cutting that training to play in these games.

That Marner did. That's why its so weird to me. I was watching the Leafs prospect development camp literally like a month ago and Marner had 1g 1a and looked like the best player in that camp that included Matthews.

What's wrong with this Canadian team that just doesn't seem to work?

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
That Marner did. That's why its so weird to me. I was watching the Leafs prospect development camp literally like a month ago and Marner had 1g 1a and looked like the best player in that camp that included Matthews.

What's wrong with this Canadian team that just doesn't seem to work?

Lotta pretty passing

rdogg

I cry your pardon
Aug 4, 2010
PEI
I hope Marner makes the Leafs and won't have to play for this s*** team Canada team

Semantics

PUBLIC ENEMY #1
Jan 3, 2007
San Francisco
These exhibition games are meaningless. Last year Marner dominated in the two games he played and the commentators couldn't stop raving about him. Miniscule sample size and there's no structure in these games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad