GDT: Canada - Norway

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Norway doing a good job getting all five guys back quickly and setting up in the defensive zone.

Lucic is hilariously big in this tournament.

PWiz30

I love to hockey!
Jan 3, 2013
I wonder if Norway has ever even had a lead over Canada at any IIHF event before today.

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
Canada getting nothing going yet against Norways defensive work, haven't even had a real shot yet.

Very deserved 1-0 lead.

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
Well that wasn't much of a p.p was it?

I dunno, where's the goals going to come from with this team?

Is Canada in trouble? Good thing they have that tie-breaker against Latvia :sarcasm:
We really don't go into the other teams gdts doing this stuff, you may not have noticed.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
So I'm told. I guess if there was going to be an event where Norway would beat them it would be this one.

Not a great roster from the Canadians this time around which means they have to play with a lot more effort and intensity which I am not seeing.

Is Canada in trouble? Good thing they have that tie-breaker against Latvia :sarcasm:

Not even remotely surprised.

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
That's what is fun about cheering for the team that everyone wants to see lose.

It's ok, I take it as a compliment.
That's a good way of looking at it, I just find it such kid stuff but you're right.

still proud/relieved our fans here dont engage in that, it makes people look like a punk.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
That's a good way of looking at it, I just find it such kid stuff but you're right.

still proud/relieved our fans here dont engage in that, it makes people look like a punk.
Man you do sound like a grumpy cat. Lighten up. It's Norway - Canada for Pete's sake..

Old Man Jags

Mar 25, 2006
Nah. Reminds me of Czech Republic - Slovenia 0-2 > 6-2. Can’t imagine Canada losing this one over the course of three periods. Norway is better than Slovenia, but not a lot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad