Canada - Ivan Hlinka Champions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latex*

What's up with the cameraman always filming the rink staff :laugh:

Looking very good right now.. the team i mean. Lot's of speed and skill. I like it :)

Latex*

Who the hell is our goalie :rant:

That never should have gotten in!

Weak 3-1

Latex*

YESHHHHH! 3-2

Ristolainen ( number 6 right?) is beyond impressive.

thomast

Oct 23, 2009
YESHHHHH! 3-2

Ristolainen ( number 6 right?) is beyond impressive.

Ristolainen has good chance to play with the adults next season as he was one of the best defenders of their team in pitsi-tournament according to TPS fans. Ristolainen remind me alot of Ryan suter.

Latex*

Ristolainen has good chance to play with the adults next season as he was best defender of their team in pitsi-tournament according to TPS fans. Ristolainen remind me alot of Ryan suter.

Yeah was able to see him play there. Impressive to say the least.

3-3 Was that barkov?

croAVSfan*

I put some money on Canada, Czech, USA and Russia. Hope these team won't let me down today

Latex*

3-3 Best showing from a Finnish junior team in a looooooong time IMO.

thomast

Oct 23, 2009
Prediction= Usa will put up 3 goals in first 5 minutes of second period and it's over. But good effort anyways. USA top 6 looked bad bottom 6 really good. Ristolainen has got bigger he's 6'3 and 198lb's now. Could end as a 6'4-6'5 and 210-220 lb's for the draft with 2 season with pro hockey with adults under his belt. Very wierd to see smooth skating, big and talented finnnish defenceman. Last time Joni Pitkänen, Ristolainen is already as big as pitkänen is. Barkov, 6'2 190lb's i think he's pretty safe for atleast 6'3-6'4 +200 lb's for draft year i think he was about 6'0 and under 180lb's when last season started, wow. 2 monsters.

Last edited:

Latex*

Team FIN was faster, smarter and had a huge effort. (Team fin was smaller though)

Only thing the US was better at was finishing. Sadly that's the most important thing in hockey.

Oh, and i agree with your prediction thomast.

Latex*

Prediction= Usa will put up 3 goals in first 5 minutes of second period and it's over. But good effort anyways. USA top 6 looked bad bottom 6 really good. Ristolainen has got bigger he's 6'3 and 198lb's now. Could end as a 6'4-6'5 and 210-220 lb's for the draft with 2 season with pro hockey with adults under his belt. Very wierd to see smooth skating, big and talented finnnish defenceman. Last time Joni Pitkänen, Ristolainen is already as big as pitkänen is. Barkov, 6'2 190lb's i think he's pretty safe for atleast 6'3-6'4 +200 lb's for draft year, wow. 2 monsters.

Yeah, and Ristolainen uses his size also. Unlike Pitkänen.

thomast

Oct 23, 2009
Yeah, and Ristolainen uses his size also. Unlike Pitkänen.

Yeah, Usa is dominating as i expected. I love sasha Barkov's PKing, he is so versatile as a 15 year old. Ikonen aswell, he plays great PK. Too bad he is small , he is most talented player of team finland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad