GDT: Canada - Czechia; Pool B, May 23, 2023

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
I can't complain abut our effort today, even though the Czechs were better last period we were playing hard and that is what this team needs to always do, if they keep this up it gives us a CHANCE in the quarters and that's abut all you can ask for at this stage. I think hoping for gold may be asking a bit too much from this team as I'm just not sure they have enough offense in them but i'd like to see them win their quarter game and take it from there, maybe I am wrong about the offense, I dunno.

Winning today would be nice but its not life or death, it;s just been nice to see the team work.They need to close this game by doing exactly that win or lose.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Based on other score.. we are playing Sweden/Finland in semi's. By 'we' I mean both of us are playing both of them.lol A Canada/Finn quarter would feel wrong after all those great finals.

Reactions: jj cale

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
Lets win that, USA looking scary out there, and at certain circumstances we can still finish 4th in the group and face them in qf

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Lets win that, USA looking scary out there, and at certain circumstances we can still finish 4th in the group and face them in qf
I have this theory that Germany will be a nightmare quarter that goes to OT .. I think the quarters will be insanely close this year.. all 4 of them.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Jordan is feeling pissy. Just watched his movie 'air' and it was pretty good

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Spacek with a golden opportunity to be a 1c for us... Gets demoted to line 4 and then gets cut up.lol

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
The bad thing is that our 1st line got completely deleted today, they had absolutelly nothing

Shame we once again stopped shooting in the third ...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad