Can you imagine this Leaf offense when Nylander comes back...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Hans

Stats Evangelist
Oct 9, 2016
There's always an uptick in babies being born in cities 9 months after their team won a Super Bowl. GTA delivery rooms are going to be packed in July.

Reactions: Filthy Dangles

Luigi Lemieux

Sep 26, 2003
It's actually pretty cool that they have both Michael Nylander and Sami Kapanen's sons on the team. Feels like we were watching them in the nhl not too long ago.

Reactions: ThewThew

nowhereman

Jan 24, 2010
Los Angeles
I can imagine it. Then I pull my head out of the clouds and remember that it's just a handful of games and they will eventually fall back down to earth.

A1LeafNation

Obsession beats talent everytime!!
Oct 17, 2010
Has a team ever had three first lines?

Marleau Matthews Kapanen
Hyman Tavares Marner
Johnsson/Lindholm Kadri Nylander

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Leafs still have a lot to prove, but yes it would be the best offense in the NHL. I still have serious questions about their defense. All the recent cup winners have their starter rested, and if Andersen faces the most shots in the league again, it's not a good sign.

Maplebeasts

I See Demons!!!!!
Oct 26, 2014
Barrie, Ontario
seriously do leafs fans realize they have their own board

this is getting to the point where this section is a joke

holy **** leafs scored 4 goals need another thread
Op is not a Leafs fan. People need to stop getting salty over threads that show up on the main boards that don't interest them. Grow up and don't bother checking them out.

Reactions: ThewThew

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Leafs are absolutely DOMINATING the league right now are look absolutely UNSTOPPABLE. They deserve every one of these threads.

If you just watched that game and think the Leafs dominated I don't know what to say.

The Kings can't score, the Leafs are insane offensively, that was the story of tonight's game.

hockeeyyy

Sep 29, 2017
Haha, i love all the haters here!

Leafs are absolutely DOMINATING the league right now are look absolutely UNSTOPPABLE. They deserve every one of these threads.

Jeeze with Nylander back they are even more scary, and if they trade him for upgrade on defense they get even more scary! They have had a rough few decades and deserve everything they have going for them right now.

-Ranger fan
I like you.

Reactions: The Crypto Guy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad