Can you imagine this Leaf offense when Nylander comes back...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
giphy.gif

gamer1035

Feb 14, 2012
I dont think HF will be able to handle it.

Rielly is a true #1. Gards is a good #3. Zaitsev is a solid top 4. Dermott and Oz are great on the bottom pairing. A #2 would be nice but we don't need one. Our offense is unstoppable.

Cenzo_

Dec 11, 2006
Montreal
Can you imagine when playoffs hockey starts and Matthews is back to last year's playoff form, tavares has no room to make plays and the leafs defence is getting killed... :)

Reactions: TMLS

Blufreezy

May 1, 2013
Can you imagine when playoffs hockey starts and Matthews is back to last year's playoff form, tavares has no room to make plays and the leafs defence is getting killed... :)

What if Matthews does really well like his first playoffs? and Taveras.. Well maybe you should check out his playoff stats and edit your post.

BoHorvat 53

What's a god to a Kane
Dec 9, 2014
I dont think HF will be able to handle it.

Rielly is a true #1. Gards is a good #3. Zaitsev is a solid top 4. Dermott and Oz are great on the bottom pairing. A #2 would be nice but we don't need one. Our offense is unstoppable.

While I would say hands down you guys have the best offence in the league (Would take Toronto's over TBL), what happens when you run into a team like the Predators? Also on the note of the lightning, we should not forget about them as when that team is on, it is on

Mar 26, 2010
If Nylander comes back, the Leafs are going to be a freight train of offence. I mean they already are.

Matthews looking unstoppable. On coarse for a 164 point season. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad