Can we wear heritage jerseys in the playoffs?

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
#BringBack92Jerseys

98bb334bcd5bb92f.jpg

I wouldn't care what our home jersey looked like if we got these back. They are perfect.

smithy

May 31, 2011
New York
I have no idea why we are still using our bottom-5 jerseys when we have a top-5 design waiting in the wings.

I think using the heritage design would make the Senators more profitable and help our credibility as a franchise. The cartoonish logo makes us look like a backwater small market. The heritage template is much classier and is a great tribute to Ottawa's impact on the history of hockey. I have received several compliments wearing the "O" jersey in the US. I think it has the potential to become iconic.

It's a no-brainer to me.

Edit: And of course, the 1992 jerseys should be the 3rd.

pm88

Mar 19, 2014
everywhere
I have no idea why we are still using our bottom-5 jerseys when we have a top-5 design waiting in the wings.

I think using the heritage design would make the Senators more profitable and help our credibility as a franchise. The cartoonish logo makes us look like a backwater small market. The heritage template is much classier and is a great tribute to Ottawa's impact on the history of hockey. I have received several compliments wearing the "O" jersey in the US. I think it has the potential to become iconic.

It's a no-brainer to me.

Edit: And of course, the 1992 jerseys should be the 3rd.

agree with this 100%

great1

Nov 13, 2009
Fergus, Ontario
Honestly, our standard home reds/ away whites set is bottom-3 for me.

Jerseys I hate more than our own current Home/Away set:
- Anaheim
- Colorado (logo & colours are fine, jersey template is horribad)

~fin~

I really don't like the following team's jerseys (alphabetical order) -

Calgary
Carolina
Colorado
Florida
Los Angeles
Pittsburgh
Ottawa
Washington

Many of those teams have better logos then ours though.

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
Quite clear. Too bad the Sens said they weren't wearing the white Heritage anymore. This would have been the perfect series for both of them! :nod:

The Senator's twitter posted a photo this past Thursday on Jersey and Jeans Day of the staff at Canadian Tire Center.

CCLGF0CWYAAEeLP.jpg

It is clear how popular our heritage jerseys is.

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
I like this idea, but i would prefer a red version of the home jersey.
WhiteLightning-OTT.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad