Can we wear heritage jerseys in the playoffs?

ColinM

Dec 14, 2004
Halifax
Do you mean the white one with the O or the black one. I could see them wearing the black one if they have a home game on a Thursday.

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
Do you mean the white one with the O or the black one. I could see them wearing the black one if they have a home game on a Thursday.

The Black is more likely, they would need to wear white helmets to wear the black.

Thursday is irrelevant though, you can wear any jersey but you need to stick with it.

ColinM

Dec 14, 2004
Halifax
Why do they have to stick to it? Isn't the point of road Jerseys being white so we can go back and forth at home?

great1

Nov 13, 2009
Fergus, Ontario
The Senator's twitter posted a photo this past Thursday on Jersey and Jeans Day of the staff at Canadian Tire Center.

CCLGF0CWYAAEeLP.jpg

It is clear how popular our heritage jerseys is.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
I'm torn on the matter of making the Heritage jersey the main one

It's a much nicer jersey but having red as the main team colour is much better than black

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
What jersey have the sens worn the most at home this year?

Also teams that where black have be shown to get called for less penalties i believe

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Yeah. If teams have done towels in the past though it seems some what feasible. Social media helps too.

You can get cheap-quality t-shirts pretty easily.

Those towels they hand out are like... the cheapest of the cheap, though. Like, CRAZY cheap. It's super-low-quality recycled fabric bought in bulk with low-grade screen printing. Even if you could cost out t-shirts at a dollar per piece, it would still be like 1000% more expensive to do than the playoff towels.

pm88

Mar 19, 2014
everywhere
I hope they do, their Heritage jersey's are awesome.

Am I the only one who hates their 3-D one with the centurion looking "at you"? (the one they wear all the time). I think it looks childish and dumb. That and the one with just the letters "SENS" on the front. We fans complain when we hear people like Bob Cole refer to Ottawa as the "Ottawa Sens" yet our jersey's have that across the middle. They should retire both to be honest.

They should keep the original Sens jersey+ the Heritage one and keep alternating between the two

great1

Nov 13, 2009
Fergus, Ontario
How much longer do we have to endure these generic jerseys for?

I honestly can't understand why the team hasn't changed the jerseys, the current jerseys are bottom 10 in the league in my opinion.

There is no down side, we get a better look and the team earns more revenue.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
I honestly can't understand why the team hasn't changed the jerseys, the current jerseys are bottom 10 in the league in my opinion.

There is no down side, we get a better look and the team earns more revenue.

Honestly, our standard home reds/ away whites set is bottom-3 for me.

Jerseys I hate more than our own current Home/Away set:
- Anaheim
- Colorado (logo & colours are fine, jersey template is horribad)

~fin~

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad