Can someone help me pick a game/seats for a gift?

Katherine

Dec 18, 2013
is it only me but 225$ for a pair of 200s tickets seems really high...especially for Nashville or Buffalo...maybe I read that wrong but im sure you can find a pair on stubhub for 3 times less that price.

I just checked stubhub and seats in 215 are $90 each, so that's $180. The $225 I was quoted includes a reserved parking and no taxes, fees etc. that I'm sure can add up over the $180 on stubhub.

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
If you wait, the closer to the game you get to the game, the cheaper they get on StubHub!

Or on game day, check kijiji for great prices too!

Qward

Because! That's why!
Jul 23, 2010
Behind you, look out
If you wait, the closer to the game you get to the game, the cheaper they get on StubHub!

Or on game day, check kijiji for great prices too!

No one wants a "I am going to buy you tickets, but if it is okay with you, I will wait until right before the game because it is cheaper." for Christmas.

Katherine

Dec 18, 2013
I checked the games that are closer to happening, and it seems only the "day of" tickets are cheaper. Even as much as a few days ahead the prices were upwards of $1,048!

The comment about the IOU is correct, I don't want to buy someone tickets at the last minute especially when they may very well have to take time off work, I know I wouldn't be happy about being given tickets I may not be able to use (if I can't get time off work last minute).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad