Can Setoguchi still make team CANADA U20?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeLaine

May 26, 2004
I could be wrong but i believe he can still be invited to the december camp and make the team

GBG BLEED BLUE

Jun 8, 2005
Saskatoon,Sask
www.whlfans.ca
I do not

really know if Setoguchi can tryout for team Canada U 20, but if he does and makes the team,good for him and not so good for the Saskatoon Blades because he will probably be their top scorer followed closely by Joe Barnes,Wacey Rabbit, Zdenek Bahensky,Aaron Bader,Dan Waschuck(in no particular order in points) I really think that he would do well if he made the team.

AgentNaslund*

it be crazy not to have him on the team, unless Canada is super strong this year.

Senator Stanley

Dec 11, 2003
Visit site
Unless there is some inelgibility issue that I'm not aware of he can still be invited to camp in December and potentailly make the team. Team Canada will be a younger team this year likely based on 87's more then 86's.

Hiishawk

Feb 28, 2002
Out there somewhere
Visit site
He can play this year AND the next as he's an 87 birthdate (Jan. 01- like Brule).

The summer camp is a preview camp. Players who have not attended the summer camp have nonetheless been invited to the main camp in Dec. based on their early season play in the past. Look for him to be there in Dec.

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
steblick said:
He can play this year AND the next as he's an 87 birthdate (Jan. 01- like Brule).

The summer camp is a preview camp. Players who have not attended the summer camp have nonetheless been invited to the main camp in Dec. based on their early season play in the past. Look for him to be there in Dec.
Right, of course. I knew that too, but for some dumb reason I was thinking '86.

Eb0la11

Aug 28, 2004
Calgary
Yes he can still make the team 100%. Also I predicted he would make the team the day he wasnt invited to the summer camp. He'll be on it dont worry.

KStewart113

Jun 21, 2005
theredmile said:
I could be wrong but i believe he can still be invited to the december camp and make the team

Your right, just like Crosby could make the real Team Canada for the olympics if he plays well.

sharkyz15

Jul 13, 2003
The Dirty Dirty SC
Visit site
steblick said:

thanks that basically what i was wondering
is it to late for him

thank again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad