Can Any Team Match Boston's Injuries?

maxbme

Jan 13, 2016
wait that hit from tom wilson injured marchand? how?
Probably not, Marchand missed practice the day before with a LBI and some people speculated he was hurt after the Carlson hit. Could just be cumulative.

Grimm

Jul 21, 2017
I don't feel jack squat for a team who has Marchand, nor do I feel bad he's hurt. That being said, Anaheim has it worse than you.

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Probably not, Marchand missed practice the day before with a LBI and some people speculated he was hurt after the Carlson hit. Could just be cumulative.
I thought he had a walking boot on a few weeks ago, then took a slap shot in the foot last game

Super Hans

Stats Evangelist
Oct 9, 2016
It's the Ducks, though it's still amazing that when you take away Fowler, Lindholm and Vatanen, they still have Manson and Montour.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
It's the Ducks, though it's still amazing that when you take away Fowler, Lindholm and Vatanen, they still have Manson and Montour.

The really unfortunate part is Larsson was also injured in the AHL so we couldn't even call him up :(

Devils090

Feb 16, 2014
Devils have been bit by the injury bug

Zajac hasn't played and is a few months away
Stafford missed some games
Johansson has a concussion
Palmieri has missed the last few games
Santini just got hurt

Boyle wasn't injured but did miss the first few games with his illness, thankfully he appears to be doing well.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Bruins missing due to injury for tonight's game against the Wild include:

Krejci (upper body, just placed in IR)
Marchand (upper body)
Backes (2 month recovery after colon surgery)
Spooner (2 months, groin adductor tear)
Accari (fractured finger, started skating)
McQuaid (2 months, broken fibula)
Khudobin (minor, undisclosed)

All of these players are in the starting lineup when healthy. Also missing multiple games this year due to inury are Bergeron and Krug.

Does any team come close to having this many regulars out of the lineup? With the high number of rookies we had already, the team we are icing tonight looks like an AHL squad.

The Pens before this year, pick one.

RememberTheName

Conductor of the Schmid Bandwagon
Jan 5, 2016
On Earth
I think just last week the Devils were without Palms, MoJo, Zajac, Greene, and Schneider all at once. Now Greene and Schneider are back, but we have now lost Santini as well and almost lost Hall as well last game. Quenneville is injured in the AHL, and he would have been our first call up for all of this

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont
I don't feel jack squat for a team who has Marchand, nor do I feel bad he's hurt. That being said, Anaheim has it worse than you.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Salem13

Devils090

Feb 16, 2014
I think just last week the Devils were without Palms, MoJo, Zajac, Greene, and Schneider all at once. Now Greene and Schneider are back, but we have now lost Santini as well and almost lost Hall as well last game. Quenneville is injured in the AHL, and he would have been our first call up for all of this

Greene only missed a game due to his wife giving birth, I did forget about Schneider though

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Philly just had:

Ghost
Gudas
Amac
Morin
Patrick

all hurt. Ghost just came back last game, the rest are still out.

Icicle

Think big
Oct 16, 2005
Buffalo is fielding one, maybe two NHL quality defenseman tonight. When healthy they should have arguably five or six. Boston is nowhere close to that

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Yeah, seriously? Anaheim takes the cake pretty easily.

Missed half of the season or more:
Getzlaf
Kesler
Eaves
Fowler
Lindholm
Vatanen
Miller

Missed multiple games:
Kase
Ritchie
Bieksa

That's not just a bunch of players, but our best. Not only that, but both getzlaf and Kesler are out until the new year.

Last edited:
Reactions: AnimalFear

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
Bruins missing due to injury for tonight's game against the Wild include:

Krejci (upper body, just placed in IR)
Marchand (upper body)
Backes (2 month recovery after colon surgery)
Spooner (2 months, groin adductor tear)
Accari (fractured finger, started skating)
McQuaid (2 months, broken fibula)
Khudobin (minor, undisclosed)

All of these players are in the starting lineup when healthy. Also missing multiple games this year due to inury are Bergeron and Krug.

Does any team come close to having this many regulars out of the lineup? With the high number of rookies we had already, the team we are icing tonight looks like an AHL squad.

Yeah, sorry no sympathies from us Ducks fans. Now it looks like our captain is going to be out for even longer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad