Can Alex Galchenyuk be salvaged?

North Cole

♧ Lem
Jan 22, 2017
He's been one of the Habs best forwards since November. He's been playing good hockey for a team that just doesn't produce. People act like he sucks lol. So not true.

There is no 'salvaging'. If another team trades for him, they will be getting a good player.

Based on what the Oilers have been icing recently I'd gladly take him off your hands, he would be great on our wing.

It's HF mentality. Players on struggling teams are failures that need to be moved out for low end picks and put with stars in the hopes they can be redeemed before they get relegated to the minors forever. See the same thing with RNH. He's a fine asset on a bad team. Nothing ever gets said about players struggling on good teams, Johansen has been invisible for the better part of what feels like the season, and his name came up once for a very short while.

Reactions: NobleSix

Brownies

Thats it? Less turnovers. Sounds more like you still believe in the guy and are afraid he would do better elsewhere. He is from the worst draft class in like forever. Problem is you are still relyinzg on him for goals and he didnt score the whole last month. Cannot use the 4th line or Therien excuse anymore. Its on him.
The defence of the team is so bad, I don't think forwards can shine on this team. A good D stabilizes everything. Both Pacioretty and Galchenyuk are better .

hockeyfan2k18

Feb 11, 2018
Not in Montreal. He needs to go somewhere else where they actually know how to develop offensive players. Hope he gets out of that hell hole.

Reactions: JLP

hi

Sell sell sell
May 23, 2008
hM55IDl.png

WelloffKindlyHarborseal-size_restricted.gif

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
looks really good tonight

I think he'd thrive in an offense first system

c3z4r

Jul 4, 2011
in the world
LOL. I've watched him play. Invisible half the time. And for a guy drafted 3rd overall to average 40-45 points a year is pretty sad. He definitely WAS/IS expected to contribute way more offence.

You act like he's some kind of defensive dynamo instead. LOL. He is not.

Where are you even getting this 40-45 points average from?

Reactions: The Gr8 Dane

Holymakinaw

May 22, 2007
Toronto
Where are you even getting this 40-45 points average from?

Uh..........from his career. Here are his point totals for every year so far:

39 (so far)

.......he averages 40.5 points a year so far in his 6 year career.

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
Uh..........from his career. Here are his point totals for every year so far:

39 (so far)

.......he averages 40.5 points a year so far in his 6 year career.

Lockouts and injuries don't exist in your world...Makes sense. Why even post an opinion if you clearly don't watch him play. You're literally a troll at this point.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad