Confirmed with Link: Campbell/Clifford to the leafs

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
I'm not sure you will get it, I'm not sure how much Campbell plays once Freddie returns.

But I hope you get that 2nd round pick

Kyle Clifford, you know what to do:

Nancy20Kerrigan_1546788873008.jpg_66661010_ver1.0.jpg

Reactions: YP44

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
The Kings marketing department (and Alex Faust) is really gonna sell hte fact that Moore is from Thousand Oaks like it's a big deal. I still remember when Bob couldn't stop telling the audience that Noah Clarke was from LaVerne.

Reactions: YP44

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
The Kings marketing department (and Alex Faust) is really gonna sell hte fact that Moore is from Thousand Oaks like it's a big deal. I still remember when Bob couldn't stop telling the audience that Noah Clarke was from LaVerne.
Well, it is kinda a big deal for kids growing up, but yeah they will be overblowing it "Matt Nieto from Long Beach" style I'm sure.

No Name The Nameless

Feb 15, 2019
Tornado Alley
I've only read the first two pages but I'm shocked at the negativity. Kings 17 called Moore nothing but an AHLer. Others have complained about the picks.

Moore is the epitome of a bottom 4 player. Nothing wrong with that. Nevermind the fact that he's young and dirt cheap.

Clifford is an ufa. His character was great and would still be great is he was still 26, player like he was 26 and was paid like he was 26.

What value did people expect out of Campbell? He's a backup goalie and starting goalies don't even get a good haul.

A player and a couple thirds + are better than my uneducated expectations hoped for.

Reactions: crassbonanza

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
I've only read the first two pages but I'm shocked at the negativity. Kings 17 called Moore nothing but an AHLer. Others have complained about the picks.

Moore is the epitome of a bottom 4 player. Nothing wrong with that. Nevermind the fact that he's young and dirt cheap.

Clifford is an ufa. His character was great and would still be great is he was still 26, player like he was 26 and was paid like he was 26.

What value did people expect out of Campbell? He's a backup goalie and starting goalies don't even get a good haul.

A player and a couple thirds + are better than my uneducated expectations hoped for.

Blake should’ve aimed higher, like ask for Auston Matthews and a multitude of prospects and picks for Clifford and Campbell.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad