Confirmed with Link: Campbell/Clifford to the leafs

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
Wonder if the Kings re-sign Clifford in the offseason? Good trade for the Leafs, though. So much for Clifford not being traded due to his character and work ethic. He was our ninth-highest-scoring forward this season, with six goals and fourteen points.

Farewell, guys. Hopefully Muzzin, Clifford, and Campbell do well in the playoffs together.

kilowatt

Jan 1, 2009
Kyle+Clifford+2012+NHL+Stanley+Cup+Final+Game+RZkt3xqMRh7l.jpg

Kyle-Clifford-baby-Stanley-Cup.jpg

kilowatt

Jan 1, 2009
There's certainly something to be said about things being different, and this is different.

kilowatt

Jan 1, 2009
This is definitely a positive for Clifford and Campbell though, because the Kings suck fat chode. Cliffy's from Ayr, Campbell's from Port Huron, so this is closer to where they were born for both of them as well.

DopeyFish

Mitchy McDangles
Nov 17, 2009
leafs fan thought on moore

he's better than he appears... really good shot and decent takeaway skill. didn't get much opportunity as he's been on the 4th line.

he just came back from concussion so he's playing a little loopy

He's not on the level of grundstrom was, though. but he's still bound to impress you. I'd rather have traded any of our other LWers to be honest.

crassbonanza

Fire Luc
Sep 28, 2017
Not super excited about the return, but two 3rds and a decent youngish forward is not horrible. Mostly gonna miss Cliffy and Soupy as well.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
that's kinda interesting

i was really rolling with the idea that campbell was going to be the inbetween for the quick-petersen transition, i guess they're counting on riding quick until petersen or whoever is ready to take over

sucks to see clifford go but i think it's best for all parties

not much to be mad about here

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->