Post-Game Talk: Cameron used Hamburglar Helper. It was inefective. (Habs win 2-1, lead series 3-0)

SergeConstantin74

Always right.
Jul 7, 2007
Seriously, changing all our names to Micro-something would be so much fun if we could change back at will.

In think this micro-thing will stay like Dr Recchi.

Ursus the White

Formerly Hogfather
Mar 27, 2014
Alberta
"Micro, micro man,
I want to be a micro man,
Micro, micro man,
Frankly tis all Greek to me..."

It's a small world after all....right DD? Ahhh we love ya DD, even though you are a hockey puck.

don_rickles.jpg

elsubz

Nov 3, 2007
Anyone cringed at the Pageau chants? They could have just mocked us with the Ole chant but Pageau seriously? What the hell did that kid do in this series?

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
That's not good. You can see that the force of the hit was directed to the crosscheck... to the head. Their bodies haven't even connected yet.

This is crazy!

That's 2-3 games in the regular season, no doubt. Premeditated as they were all slashing Subban and trying to get cheap shots on him.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Some guys take hockey way too seriously.

It doesn't have to do with hockey, they're idiots. The people that get into these fights are not nice and calm people that go into crazy mode when they watch hockey.
People that get into those fights are aggressive by nature and probably get into bar fights too.

I love my hockey. I lose my voice watching a habs game at home in my basement by myself. I would never get into a fight in a stand or at a bar though.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
It doesn't have to do with hockey, they're idiots. The people that get into these fights are not nice and calm people that go into crazy mode when they watch hockey.
People that get into those fights are aggressive by nature and probably get into bar fights too.

I love my hockey. I lose my voice watching a habs game at home in my basement by myself. I would never get into a fight in a stand or at a bar though.
I'm too pretty to fight. Besides, I don't want to mess up my perfect hair. ;)

c3z4r

Jul 4, 2011
in the world
Don Cherry approves . . . good hit "because it's Subban" :shakehead

No, Maclean asked him if he was surprised there was no penalty on the play and Cherry answered, no because it was on Subban. I think Cherry was implying the refs are against Subban now, after the slash on Stone, since Cherry was pretty vocal after Game 1 and has said that Stone was acting and Subban only deserved a minor slashing.

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
No, Maclean asked him if he was surprised there was no penalty on the play and Cherry answered, no because it was on Subban. I think Cherry was implying the refs are against Subban now, after the slash on Stone, since Cherry was pretty vocal after Game 1 and has said that Stone was acting and Subban only deserved a minor slashing.

Before making that comment, cherry said it was a good play.

He's implying that its justified for subban to get that treatment, fair or not.

Shadow Journal

Non, je ne regrette rien
Jun 20, 2003

PsychoticHab

May 26, 2012
Ottawa
Anyone cringed at the Pageau chants? They could have just mocked us with the Ole chant but Pageau seriously? What the hell did that kid do in this series?

To be fair to the (insert adjective here*) RSA section of the CTC, they've been using that chant all year since his call up.

*I'll leave it blank to avoid any chance of an infraction.

Cameron Diaz

Nov 19, 2013
To be fair to the (insert adjective here*) RSA section of the CTC, they've been using that chant all year since his call up.

Who is Pageau? ohhhhh you mean they guy with Bret Harts Greasey Hair?

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville

Which makes it non ironic if they chant it when they don't play the Habs.

Which means they like to chant to the tune of OLE OLE.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad