Post-Game Talk: Cameron used Hamburglar Helper. It was inefective. (Habs win 2-1, lead series 3-0)

Strat

Nov 24, 2011
Toronto
This is representative of how Sens feel right about now!!
I remember a piece TSN's Aaron Ward did where he spoke to fans, trolling some of them. One was wearing that Senators jersey to whom he said "It's funny you're wearing a jersey that shows the number of Cups your team has won!" :laugh:

Strat

Nov 24, 2011
Toronto
Tampa fans far doing the same now. Haven't they learned a thing about the playoffs yet ? :laugh:
The 2 teams I'm worried about are the Bolts and Rangers. The Habs can hang with pretty much any team but those 2, the former of which swept the Habs during the regular season.

So I wouldn't be that dismissive or cocky, if I were you.

Spectaculard

What am I a fruit?
Jan 25, 2007
Montreal
The 2 teams I'm worried about are the Bolts and Rangers. The Habs can hang with pretty much any team but those 2, the former of which swept the Habs during the regular season.

Reg season don't mean ****

Strat

Nov 24, 2011
Toronto
SOme fans ( from any club) take that kind of thing way too seriously. It's almost has they're on a mission to defend their integrity/ego or ''pride''. Almost has if they're playing on the ice against nasty habs or sens. Remember that any player could have been on any team and it really just a sport that in the end you're not even playing

Looking at how people behave just with sports in general.No wonder **** like war happens. Humanity still a bunch of ape that can't control their emotion or go to great lenght to protect their little insignificant ego. I feel sorry for people like that .

Thing like '' You city suck haha froggy froggy or pea soup''. People are so stupid and pathetic.
Yep, exactly.

Moved out of Montreal a few years ago for work. If it'd be up to me, I'd go back in a second, but that's not quite feasible. I've always been passionate about hockey. Rooting for the Habs is a way for me to remain connected to my hometown.

When I see people whose existence revolves around who did what to whom and how many times, losing sleep, and getting genuinely angry, I have to ask myself if they realize how absurd they look/sound to down-to-earth people. I was that way in 1993 but I was also a teenager back then. Adults twice that age and older don't really have much of an excuse but some just grow older, not wiser.

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009

I'm more worried about the Rangers than I am the Bolts.

Yet I think Bolts will be alot more dangerous than the Rangers.
It doesnt make sense... but I understand.

Anyway we still have to win ONE more game. Lets not start talking semi's yet. It's the Pesky Sens were facing.

Strat

Nov 24, 2011
Toronto
The thing is people are not often serious on Internet message boards. They could be completly different in real life. It's just all in good fun.
Never understood this and glad I never will.

The posing, the posturing, the gratuitous insults. Glad I don't personally know anybody who fits in that mindframe.

Nynja*

If the Sens take game 4, I dont see the Habs losing game 5. Then those in Montreal can go meet up at La Banquise with Davey!

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Can't but help but laugh at how big the towel incident was on the main board but a Sens fan removing his jersey to punch a female Habs fan with video proof gets nothing.

Rikiki Bousquet

Oct 3, 2012
new-guns-out-tank-flat1_grande_grande.jpg

Anyone got a rhyme that can go with "Brooms out"?

Sens sleep
Habs sweep

Habs sweep
Sens weep !

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah

TB or NYR, I'd say both series are likely to go to game 7. I rather face Bishop than Lundqvist though.

Aspirine

Lateral Move at Best
Sep 21, 2010
Montreal
lol @ Sens fans thinking we got the refs' favors in game 3. They let so much holding and interference go uncalled it was insane.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad