Cam Janssen Signs in the UK

JerryGigantic

Old Skool
Jul 17, 2006
New York
Zero hockey sense, very limited skill set, and none of that matters a wit. With his relentless intensity and puppy dog loyalty to team, he will instantly become the fan favorite. If he stays a while and produces at that level (and he might well do that), we are talking legendary status for UK.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Wasn't Steve Thomas a Brit?

Yes.

He was also a ****ing ******* too.

One of my most hated Devils of all time. I wish we could have got a shot of his old wrinkly and prune looking face while crying and skating off the Meadowlands ice after we beat the Ducks in the SCF. Especially after all the **** he talked about us that series.

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
Cam's good with the ladies though...

us---johnny-o--cam-janssen-from-the.jpg

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I was watching an Albany Devils interview with Cam the other day, that I had came across on youtube.

The interview was funny because Cam (a not very good hockey player even by AHL standards) was talking about things that the team needed to do better. It was almost like he was saying things just to hear himself talk and just to almost say these things because he wasn't used to getting interviews that long. It was an interview you wouldn't really hear him give at the NHL level because he never would have been given that long of time to do an interview. The only long interviews I can remember him getting were after those fights that always started at the beginning of our games against the Rangers that season.

He had a personality of a guy that you'd love to hang out with and talk hockey with. Just not a guy you wanted to watch play hockey on an NHL team.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,217.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $400.00