Cam Fowler would be your team's #? defenseman?

?

• Total voters

barrsdow

Jul 3, 2017
Gio
Hamonic
Andersson
Hanafin
Valimaki

Fowler/Brodie

Kylington
Stone

Prout

Wouldnt take him over any of the 5 meantioned but he would probably play on the third pairing with Andersson since Valimaki's been injured

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Probably #2 on the Pens, although Dumoulin is the perfect compliment to Letang so Fowler likely wouldn't actually be on the top pair.

Hellraising Senator

Feb 15, 2017
When I would be my teams 3rd best D and I havent played hockey in 12 years, nor was I a D man...you know he Fowler is a top 2 D on our team

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
In terms of usage, #1 because he has a reputation.

In terms of ability, #2/3 along with Shattenkirk.

DeAngelo is the only one definitely better.
DeAngelo is better than Fowler?

He is easily the number 2 d on the sens and it isnt remotely close.

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
He'd be behind Dewey. Probably ahead of AMart, but likely interchangeable
Wtf kind of nicknames are those? You don't even have anything in your username or avatar to indicate the team you're referring to...

I'm assuming LA, but could be anyone's guess.

barrsdow

Jul 3, 2017
Lmao Fowler would be the Flames' #2 not #5

Depends on what you mean by #2. 2nd best defenceman, maybe but he wouldn’t play on the first or second pairing because they’ve been lights out together Thus he would be on the third pairing as 5-6. I’m just saying I wouldn’t take him over anyone of Hanfin, Andersson or Valimaki due to age (all 22 or younger) and Gio is obviously better.

Last edited:

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
As a Windsor Spitfires fan, the idea of Fowler and Ellis as a pairing again gives me some serious feels. He would be our "#5", in quotes because like come on.

bambamcam4ever

107 and counting
Feb 16, 2012
How are the Ducks so bad if their players are so good?

Four top pairing defenceman and the best goalie in the league yet they are terrible.
They do have some very good players, but Fowler isn't one of them. Point totals from defensemen are significantly overvalued, especially when a significant amount come from the PP.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad