12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
giphy-16.gif

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Have we considered that Ryan Ellis awoke a great evil that awakens to feed on the life force of an NHL player each October?
Eichel's surgery was actually performed by a warlock which cast the evil out of his neck, and like Voldemort attached to the back of Clarke's head. Instead of feeding on unicorn blood to keep Clarke alive, it feeds on the players who play the heaviest on the puck

mize370

Nov 2, 2009
Waterloo, Ontario
Didn't I hear tortasmella say he has to go thru protocol? As in concussion? Unless I misheard. And we all know we are so good at diagnosing those!

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
Per Philadelphia Inquirer article: Tortorella is confident Atkinson will return this season. He said Atkinson doesn’t feel comfortable getting back on the ice yet, but as soon as he does, Tortorella knows he’ll be back.

Source: Flyers winger James van Riemsdyk out indefinitely, to undergo finger surgery

So they’ll announce the funeral arrangements tomorrow?

Unconfirmed sources though have reported seeing Atkinson, Ellis and Jim Morrison at a Waffle House in Mobile, AL

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
I told you we needed to sacrifice Taryn to whatever entity is responsible for the evil aura pervading the locker room.
Now it's too late.

Reactions: Fight4yourRight

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
So they’ll announce the funeral arrangements tomorrow?

Unconfirmed sources though have reported seeing Atkinson, Ellis and Jim Morrison at a Waffle House in Mobile, AL

1992. I was in Indianapolis. I figured "When in Rome do as the Romans do..." and as such I asked a cab driver to take me to the Motor Speedway. The driver said he was going on a break after my fare but asked simply if I wanted to go inside the track as he knew a security officer or whoever. And so we did, in the cab. The point of the story is to this day I am convinced the driver was a 1970 version of Jim Morrison driving that cab. He had not aged. Nothing can convince me otherwise. :nod:

Last edited:

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
1992. I was in Indianapolis. I figured "When in Rome do as the Romans do..." and as such I asked a cab driver to take me to the Motor Speedway. The driver said he was going on a break after my fare but asked simply if I wanted to go inside the track as he knew a security officer or whoever. And so we did, in the cab. The point of the story is to this day I am convinced the driver was a 1970 version of Jim Morrison driving that cab. He had not aged. Nothing can convince me otherwise. :nod:
It’s certainly a possibility. OTOH, how much weed had you smoked?

Larry44

#FireTortsNOW
Mar 1, 2002
Have we considered that Ryan Ellis awoke a great evil that awakens to feed on the life force of an NHL player each October? It first tried to feed on Couturier, but he narrowly survived.
No, but I can see Ellis and Atkinson sitting side by side on recliners, playing video games and laughing: “$6 million to play NHL21! Suck that, Chuckles!”

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad