NFL: Calvin Ridley suspended indefinitely, at least for the 2022 season for gambling on NFL games

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
LOL
My god they are reporting it was his damn name on the account that brought up the red flag

that is so embarrassing.
Use Family, friends names or whatever if you are dead set on gambling on football

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
LOL
My god they are reporting it was his damn name on the account that brought up the red flag

that is so embarrassing.
Use Family, friends names or whatever if you are dead set on gambling on football
Then you have a friend/ family member with leverage on you should they need /want something.

Breakers

Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
It's 1,500 or 1.5 mill ,what's the difference?
Your degenerate brother places a bet for you..but wagers his house on the same bet...now homie needs a new house.

as opposed to missing out on $11 million
your Creating scenarios over $1500 that would be impossible to prove

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
as opposed to missing out on $11 million
your Creating scenarios over $1500 that would be impossible to prove
Unless your blackmailed by family ...
I'm just explaining a possible outcome and how slippery that slope could become..
Not all family members are created equal.. It's a possible reason to not have someone place a bet for you ,you become venerable. Impossible to prove? Everyone has a recording devise in thier pocket.

Breakers

Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Unless your blackmailed by family ...
I'm just explaining a possible outcome and how slippery that slope could become..
Not all family members are created equal.. It's a possible reason to not have someone place a bet for you ,you become venerable. Impossible to prove? Everyone has a recording devise in thier pocket.

still creating these imaginary scenarios as opposed to the real one where he is out $11 million

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
still creating these imaginary scenarios as opposed to the real one where he is out $11 million
His fault , don't bet on the sport you play..
The first post I quoted you stated have a friend /family place a bet if your dead set..I posted reasons that might not be a good idea in all situations.

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
still not grasping it
As opposed to losing $11 mill
It's black and white, don't bet on games..
He is still in the league. He's the first ,the NEED to make an example..
The amount he bet has nothing to do with punishment.
He wouldn't be out 11 mill ( if they keep the full season after appeal) if he didn't break the one rule that effects the integrity of the league.

solventless710

Jan 5, 2005
Should have been harsher punishment
What, a lifetime ban? Lmao. Guys that beat the shit out of their gf’s/wives and children get less. But I get it, it’s gambling and ruins the “integrity of the game”. But guess what, the NFL has ZERO integrity. They’re in bed with all these gambling sites and prob almost half of their advertisements are gambling related. So shocking a player got bored and started placing bets on his phone lol. Highly doubt Ridley is the only one doing it. Prob the only one dumb enough to use his own name on the account though.

Breakers

Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
It's black and white, don't bet on games..
He is still in the league. He's the first ,the NEED to make an example..
The amount he bet has nothing to do with punishment.
He wouldn't be out 11 mill ( if they keep the full season after appeal) if he didn't break the one rule that effects the integrity of the league.

never argued any of the points
Da ****?
LOLOLOL

Last edited by a moderator:

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
LOL

that is so embarrassing.

Use a fake name.... like man is it that hard to think a little? :facepalm:

no wonder people don't take mental health seriously when you have morons like ridley and ben simmons making a complete mockery of it

Abusing* might be an even better word to use

Reactions: Breakers

solventless710

Jan 5, 2005
LOL
pat Mcafee says sports books are on the lookout for players specifically and he used his damn name and address in the app. I can’t believe this guy.
He shoulda had his gf or one of his side chicks open up an account under their name lmao. f***ing dope.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
That's ****ing ridiculous.

Banned a full season, for betting on a handful of games that he wasn't even playing?

What a joke of a league. :biglaugh:

Everyone who has ever been suspended for betting has been for the whole season. This goes back to the 60's. It's also collectively bargained. They know what happens when they care caught. You can't compromise the integrity of the games.

Reactions: Voight

Breakers

Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
He shoulda had his gf or one of his side chicks open up an account under their name lmao. f***ing dope.

That's what Ive been saying
use her name and address in the app as he probably pays the bill's on her credit card.

They were saying on Pat Mcafee that what he hears from numerous players thats they do to avoid prying eyes if they lose big money.

Reactions: Voight

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00
    Event closes