NFL: Calvin Ridley suspended indefinitely, at least for the 2022 season for gambling on NFL games

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I think I know why he disappeared this past season

KapG

Dec 2, 2008
Toronto
What a f***ing moron lmaaaaooooooo

Serious, how dumb do you have to be to do this?

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
unless I can't read.. he got suspended for betting on football, when he wasn't even part of the team? buh

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
What an idiot. Bet's 1.5k, and costs himself potentially his entire career and at least a years salary. Plus, Falcons will probably use this to go after his bonuses.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
What an idiot. Bet's 1.5k, and costs himself potentially his entire career and at least a years salary. Plus, Falcons will probably use this to go after his bonuses.
He was on the final year of his rookie deal. So it would likely cost him half of what his SB would ha e been or this season.

do t know if he had his 5th year option picked up but if he did this should be grounds for ATL to cut him or at worst if the suspension lasts the season they don’t have to pay him.

The Burdened

May 1, 2017
My guy has no remorse or accountability whatsoever lmao

tbf, he doesn't really need to show remorse

this isn't a heinous crime against humanity that he needs to apologize for. he already admitted he bet. he's going to serve his suspension. he messed up, cost himself huge; 1k cost him $10m and maybe much much more

his mess up is nothing compared to someone like Henry Ruggs who burned a girl alive.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad