News Article: Callups: Reichel and Seney?

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
Mitchell, Phillips, Reichel, Seney with Chicago
Söderblom out with injury.

Ouuuuuuccchhhhh, Piggies.

ETA: Just put Seney on the 1LW since he plays with Reichel in RFD sometimes. Put Mitchell and Phillips on the same D-pair. This team legitimately has nothing left to lose. Play guys together who have chemistry in the A and see if something clicks. The Piggies are second in the division. SOMETHING is working.

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
Med top 6 in the last roster update, I believe.
For franchise mode I would not use the regular NHL roster update. Use one from roster sharing that will already have a bunch of created prospects from all the NHL teams that EA is either to lazy to put in or can’t. Then just change the Hawks prospects as you see fit. I just look at some of the most downloaded ones and take the latest. I think the one I use name is Vasi.

Last edited:
Reactions: RememberTheRoar

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
For franchise mode I would not use the regular NHL roster update. Use one from roster sharing that will already have a bunch of created prospects from all the NHL teams that EA is either to lazy to put in or can’t. Then just change the Hawks prospects as you see fit. I just look at some of the most downloaded ones and take the latest. I think the one I use name is Vasi.
Any creators in particular that you’ve found have made some really good rosters? There are a ton to choose from, and some seem kind of weird.

Seems pretty spot on to me. What were you thinking of changing it to?
Top 6 high or med elite

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Why does Mercer get that and Reichel doesn’t? I know this is arbitrary nonsense for non-EA NHL players, so maybe this discussion belongs in a different thread.
Mercer has proven he can be a top 6er at the NHL level, and Reichel hasn't done that yet.

So he's high top 6.

Reichel is med top 6 because it's a likely projection, but not confirmed yet. Could easily change by the end of the season.

Reactions: RememberTheRoar

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
No comments on Seney?

No doubt that he's a smurf and that is holding him back from the NHL but I like his compete level and he has more skill than most Hawk players. I wouldn't mind if he stuck around for a longer stint but I realize that is unlikely.

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
No comments on Seney?

No doubt that he's a smurf and that is holding him back from the NHL but I like his compete level and he has more skill than most Hawk players. I wouldn't mind if he stuck around for a longer stint but I realize that is unlikely.
He's been pretty good against an awful Coyotes team and a flat Flames team. At 26 he is what he is. He's a good AHL scorer.

Reactions: MarotteMarauder

NORiculous

Jan 13, 2006
Montreal
So Reichel got sent back down after going 3 pts in 4 games. oSZ% : 60ish - GF/60 : 4.1 - GA/60 : 2.1

He was driving play but he did get some puck luck…

Hawks also won some games.

Didn’t catch his games. He play that good?

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
So Reichel got sent back down after going 3 pts in 4 games. oSZ% : 60ish - GF/60 : 4.1 - GA/60 : 2.1

He was driving play but he did get some puck luck…

Hawks also won some games.

Didn’t catch his games. He play that good?
He was really good against the Coyotes and great against the Flames. Above average against the Avs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad