News Article: Callups: Reichel and Seney?

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
I don't know anything about Seney but 2nd in AHL scoring playing with Reichel is not too shabby. Perhaps a late bloomer at 26?

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Hang in there long enough and you never know when you will get your opportunity on a depleted roster. Steve Poapst was actually getting top 4 NHL ice time for awhile.
Agreed he’s not ancient by any means. And let’s face it plenty of ice time to be earned with this clown show forward wise.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
They should pkay on the same linecogether together and both be onthe woeful PP...Maybe put Tyler Johnson with them if he is recovered from"bad shrimp"..Remove Tiews from Pp.

And use Reichel at Center where henpjas I Rockford...not Lw..

Of course if that works it threatens The Tank...so be careful on this..

Reactions: CourtneyDagger50

Sinbad

Jun 22, 2018
Parts Unknown
They should pkay on the same linecogether together and both be onthe woeful PP...Maybe put Tyler Johnson with them if he is recovered from"bad shrimp"..Remove Tiews from Pp.

And use Reichel at Center where henpjas I Rockford...not Lw..

Of course if that works it threatens The Tank...so be careful on this..

henpjas?

Can anyone offer some translation assistance please.

Putt Pirate

Dec 15, 2015
henpjas?

Can anyone offer some translation assistance please.

giphy.gif

Join us in literacy hell with Fiddy...

Reactions: Sinbad and Mrfenn92

Larmer83

I'm taking the high road moving forward.
May 13, 2018
Lakewood, CO
Might make games worth watching for the few games to see them up here. Hate that Kane is out but Entwistle and Khaira are absolute waste of roster spots (other than adding to the tank)
Just those two forwards are a waste of roster spots?

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
Seney is a weird fit. He's a good minor league scorer that's small. Playmaker, Sikura would be my comp. Probably just a reward for being a good soldier and if he's on a two way deal it's a nice salary bump. Don't think he'll be up long.

Reichel should get some minutes but nobody is scoring on this trash roster. Hopefully he impresses

Behn Wilson

Mar 14, 2002
Chicago, Il
Visit site
Seney is a weird fit. He's a good minor league scorer that's small. Playmaker, Sikura would be my comp. Probably just a reward for being a good soldier and if he's on a two way deal it's a nice salary bump. Don't think he'll be up long.

Reichel should get some minutes but nobody is scoring on this trash roster. Hopefully he impresses
even if its just for a game or two I always root for the career minor leaguers when they get called up. until Musto starts fellating them

Reactions: BobbyJet

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad