Call the 2018 Conference Finals

OilCanada92

May 1, 2009
Edmonton, Alberta
Not true at all, but keep going... this is entertaining.

Not true? 7 goals in 43 playoff games. Even if you take away the Bruins cup win when he was a 13th forward and getting almost no ice time, he has 4 goals in his last 36 playoff games.

I'd love to hear the counter argument that says a 35+ goal scorer in the regular season producing at a 9 goal pace in the playoffs over 4 post season appearances isn't a disappointment.

Tage2Tuch

Because TheJackAttack is in Black
May 10, 2004
CAN
I am SHOCKED at the love for the stars. No way they get by predators blues wild hawks even the jets , ducks oilers flames and one of coyotes sharks.

I almost named every team in the west. I can only say for sure that there are four or five worse teams in the west then Dallas.

Lindy ruff was not the problem they had success under lindy.

Hitchcock won't be some messiah and that defense needs help as does the depth at forward, especially centre after losing Eakin and nisch...

Ben bishop could be the goalie they need but the jury is out. For sure they could have a good year but to pencil them in as a final two west team??? Let's see if they get back to the playoffs first.

Anyways Ducks and blues I'll say.

East, lets go pens and Tampa bay

firstemperor

May 25, 2011
Leaving the Leafs out due to biases:

Pens-Tampa would be my favorites in the East

I want to say the Blues in the West but they just lack C depth.

Oilers/Preds in the West

Tage2Tuch

Because TheJackAttack is in Black
May 10, 2004
CAN
Leaving the Leafs out due to biases:

Pens-Tampa would be my favorites in the East

I want to say the Blues in the West but they just lack C depth.

Oilers/Preds in the West

St. Louis doesent really lack depth at center especially after the reaves trade getting a first rounder and the penguins best forward prospect in Kim Klostin.

Stastny
STeen
SObotoka
BRodziak/Klostin

Also not sure if Fabbri or Schwartz can play centre, if not both and isn't berglund there too....that looks fine to me.

SotasicA

Aug 25, 2014
Nobody was even close.

Basing too much off of previous year's success. And I think we'll see it again next summer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad