Call of Duty Black Ops 4 (2018)

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
Still getting stuck in bags with no images on ps4, as well now, when prone I end up getting stuck and the screen shakes back and forth between directions...not smooth at all. Pretty annoying. Still loving blackout, have a few wins, tonnes of top 10's. Going to cap out very soon on the tiers as well for this operation .

Yeah the bag looting being fixed is inconsistent. I notice the most problems if I have a full bag while looting or maybe it's a coincidence.

Update tomorrow is supposed to have the PC-style looting system.

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
How is the new system?

Finally got Dark Matter. :D

It's...ok. I didn't mind the previous system honestly - when it was working.

The new one has glitches too. I've seen it be unresponsive. You can also throw a grenade/concussion/cluster accidentally when looting because you use the triggers to change pages lol. Treyarch has gotten super sloppy.

CTC

Oct 9, 2014
Finally hit 80 in blackout, now for the last * 27500 merits...

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
Blackout is a different game for sure. Guns behave completely different in Blackout so you kind of need to forget everything you know. Definitely alot of "I filled him with bullets why isn't he dead!" reactions when coming from Core.

The new Alcatraz game mode is pretty intense. Tried it last night. Funny enough, my squad won the first game I played (a buddy and two randoms). Next game wasn't as good. 5th or something with same buddy and two randoms. Play again right after that one with my buddy and randoms, won again. :naughty: Switch over to regular Duos with my buddy, and won the first game. :laugh: Nice little run.

CTC

Oct 9, 2014
Blackout is a different game for sure. Guns behave completely different in Blackout so you kind of need to forget everything you know. Definitely alot of "I filled him with bullets why isn't he dead!" reactions when coming from Core.

The new Alcatraz game mode is pretty intense. Tried it last night. Funny enough, my squad won the first game I played (a buddy and two randoms). Next game wasn't as good. 5th or something with same buddy and two randoms. Play again right after that one with my buddy and randoms, won again. :naughty: Switch over to regular Duos with my buddy, and won the first game. :laugh: Nice little run.

I am more of the Solo player, I do have I think 8 or 10 wins as Duo's but most are in Solo, maybe I am not great but I have 11 Wins now I think solo, almost 400 top 10's or whatever that stat is. But I do play each night. How about your self?

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
I am more of the Solo player, I do have I think 8 or 10 wins as Duo's but most are in Solo, maybe I am not great but I have 11 Wins now I think solo, almost 400 top 10's or whatever that stat is. But I do play each night. How about your self?

I play most nights. I prefer duos but don't mind quads. I rarely play solo. I've got maybe 60 wins? Nothing crazy and most of those came early on with buddies. Mostly play with randoms now so it's much harder to win.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad