GDT: Calgary @ Vancouver - 8 PM SN1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corpus X

Wearing Stanley's cup.
May 24, 2014
Calgary
The lighting is, yet again, stellar. Meaning, they are relying on the stars to light the ice.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
The lighting is, yet again, stellar. Meaning, they are relying on the stars to light the ice.

Lighting is way better. They actually changed the bulb in this arena.

Also, I can see what Canes fans were talking about with d pinching but leading to a lot of 2 on 1's going the other way.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
2 minutes because Marchand skated into Monahan off the faceoff.

The f*** is this officiating?

SaintMorose

Jul 21, 2009
Refs in preseason form
Smith looks good getting to the top of his crease to meet these chances

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
The smudge on the left part of the screen is really bugging me.

mrw-theres-a-smudge-in-my-screen-and-every-time-i-try-to-clean-it-i-make-it-worse-165681.gif

Just give the lens a little wipe.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
The smudge on the left part of the screen is really bugging me.

mrw-theres-a-smudge-in-my-screen-and-every-time-i-try-to-clean-it-i-make-it-worse-165681.gif

Just give the lens a little wipe.
I've been f***ing trying to clean my laptop screen trying to figure out what the f*** I got on there that won't come off, but has no texture :baghead:

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Still probably doesn't bold well for Klimchuk as I think he deserves a chance at the big club. Flames in general didn't have a good period though.
I noticed Klimchuk in positive ways, that's what matters I think. Later in the preseason I'd like to see Klimchuk playing with Hathaway and Lazar, see how they look when on the ice at the same time.

Also, the lines were pretty jumbled that period due to all the penalties.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Flames possession/system play is fairly terrible these first 4 periods of the pre-season. Still learning the newish system (they've had like 3 practises) + new players so I ain't mad, but I'm just glad they'll be playing more pre-season games with more or less the final roster this year opposed to last year where the full roster had no pre-season games together. Get the learning out of the way before the season starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad