GDT: Calgary @ Vancouver - 8 PM SN1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Projected lines to come

Tkachuk didn't skate in the morning. Possible injury, will likely come out of the line-up to avoid any potential trouble.

giphy.gif

Tkachuky

Dec 30, 2009
In the Dome
Better not be serious (Chucky injury)....

Guess I’ll watch the first period and then radio the rest at work....

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
PROJECTED LINEUP - FLAMES VS. BRUINS

Gaudreau-Monahan-Lindholm
Neal-Ryan-Czarnik
Bennett-Jank-Hathaway
Klimchuck-Lazar-Peluso

Gio-Brodie
Han (get it? :))-Hamonic
Andersson-Prout

Smith

Interesting to see Andersson on the left side (guess Peters doesn't really care as much about what side players are on), and Czarnik on the 2nd line. That bottom 6 is kinda ugly (Peluso as a regular... gross), but whatever.

Last edited:

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
PROJECTED LINEUP - FLAMES VS. BRUINS

Gaudreau-Monahan-Lindholm
Neal-Ryan-Czarnik
Bennett-Jank-Hathaway
Klimchuck-Lazar-Peluso

Gio-Brodie
Han (get it? :))-Hamonic
Andersson-Prout

Smith

Interesting to see Andersson on the left side (guess Peters doesn't really care as much about what side players are on), and Czarnik on the 2nd line. That bottom 6 is kinda ugly (Peluso as a regular... gross), but whatever.
IIRC Andersson played some LD in junior, so he may be more comfortable than Prout on the left side as Prout is too a RHD. Keep in mind, most NHL defenseman played both sides growing up as when you are younger, coaches often put the better defenseman on the far side of the rink from the bench in case they can't make the change.

Snazu

I contribute nothing
Feb 2, 2007
He ate too much ginger beef

right @tfong ?
Treliving was 960 this morning and mentioned that a couple people got sick trying some local flavors. I wonder if it's just that. Hopefully. He didn't seem very injured in that sled ride off the great wall. So If it's actually an injury, it must be very minor

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Treliving was 960 this morning and mentioned that a couple people got sick trying some local flavors. I wonder if it's just that. Hopefully. He didn't seem very injured in that sled ride off the great wall. So If it's actually an injury, it must be very minor
Could have happened in practice the next day too.

Siignal

Apr 16, 2014
Berlin
I moved to Germany and am excited to be able to watch what is likely to be the only game of the season I can actually watch. Wearing my Monahan jersey at work :D

Corpus X

Wearing Stanley's cup.
May 24, 2014
Calgary
Peluso will be on the top line by the end of the game. You can put that in the bank!

Also, good morning everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad