Proposal: Calgary/Toronto

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
You're right, better get the broom out and start sweeping instead.

It's weird how you guys have all these elite playoff performers who play "the right way" like Tkachuk and Bennet, and they're absolutely useless in the playoffs so far with 1 win between them.

Where is the parade route again? You guys haven’t won a series in 15 years. You’re embarrassing yourself

Martin Skoula

Oct 18, 2017
Where is the parade route again? You guys haven’t won a series in 15 years. You’re embarrassing yourself

What do the Leafs have to do with anything? You guys keep talking about how Tkachuk and Bennett are "the type of player you win with" even though they've achieved nothing other than some PIMS that got you swept.

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
What do the Leafs have to do with anything? You guys keep talking about how Tkachuk and Bennett are "the type of player you win with" even though they've achieved nothing other than some PIMS that got you swept.

Because this is a trade proposal involving both teams

I for one am not a Sam Bennett guy and would trade him for decent return with the eye for a RW. Bennett does perform in the playoffs though to this point, not much in the regular season.

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
Matthews + Nylander

For

Tkachuk + Monahan

Who does it.

I have a really hard time seeing the Flames pass down a chance at a player like Matthews. Considering we haven’t had an elite #1C since Joe Nieuwendyk left 25 years ago.

Dube-Matthews-Nylander
Gaudreau-Backlund-Lindy

That’s the kind of top six that interests me. With our blue line and Rittich I like our team a lot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad