Calgary Stampeders 2013 Discussion

herashak

Mar 24, 2013
Calgarys defense, more specifically the defensive line is amazing. i am not confident in kevin glenn to win the grey cup

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Herm Harrison passed away today. I knew him personally..

The man was larger than life, he will definitely be missed. My thoughts and prayers go to the family.

Rocko604

Sports will break your heart.
Apr 29, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Good luck next week, Stamps. You're going to be playing the Riders and the refs. The refs will not call holding when Durant runs the ball, so hopefully Campbell prepares for that.

StreakingRed

Jan 4, 2007
Calgary, Alberta
Let's Go Stamps!!!!

file.php

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
You make me sick :laugh:

Riders fans are the worst fans in all of pro sports, most likely because they have nothing else to cheer for but I can't stand them.

Eh, my whole family are Riders fans, but I could care less if they win or lose. They have no affect on my life honestly.

herashak

Mar 24, 2013
Amazing how big of a choke job this organization has been over the last 6 years. they have been the arguably the best organization during that time but they always choke. never trusted kevin glenn to win it all.

BVicious

Jun 15, 2012
Calgary should stick to oil and gas and not bother with sports teams. They seem to just let the fans down at critical moments in our lives.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Riders are my 2nd favourite team but I hate Sheets more than life itself. I'll be cheering for Hank next weekend.

You won't win a Football game if you can't protect the ball. The Stamps handed them that one on a silver platter. Brutal.. Should be an interesting offseason for the Stamps.

StreakingRed

Jan 4, 2007
Calgary, Alberta
Just an embarrassment of a game for the red & white. Yet another Grey Cup left on the table by a Stamps team after a very good regular season. I believe "choking" is the word here.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
I hate that I sat for three hours in the freezing cold to watch this nightmare of a game.

Rooting for Hamilton now because Burris :) And also the Riders can suck it.

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
Just an embarrassment of a game for the red & white. Yet another Grey Cup left on the table by a Stamps team after a very good regular season. I believe "choking" is the word here.
Holding onto the ball would've helped.

Losing three (?) regulars to injury in a meaningless game at the end of the season certainly didn't help either.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad