Value of: Calgary- Sens (Duchene to Flames)

Sparky93

Dec 30, 2010
Well I honestly don't see our management throwing out two 1sts in a single trade, and Sens need help on RD, I have Neal in this with the 3rd for cap troubles, and hopefully we can get Duchene to resign, wed be turning our team into a contender
It’s a complete garbage offer, from a Flames perspective and easily more than we’d offer if he had a year remaining. Defending it only makes it worse.

FameFlame069

Oct 2, 2017
It’s a complete garbage offer, from a Flames perspective and easily more than we’d offer if he had a year remaining. Defending it only makes it worse.

I'm not aiming at a rental Duchene, that's why I said hopefully we can get him re-signed, you may not want to target him as a rental, but I want to target him as a long term solution at 2C with Chucky, but eh be short sighted and ignore half of what i type

Remember2004

Oct 20, 2010
This isn't a pissing matching of who is better between Monahan and Duchene. I'd rather have Stone but I know he would cost more and after trading our 1st for Hamonic last year I think we should keep the 1st this year. Maybe we can look at trading the 2020 1st? I am not sure if either of them would resign here but who knows. There really isn't a reason unless they have said that that only wanna go to a certain city. Signing Neal really hurt our chances of signing any other "big name" free agent especially with Chucky's extension needed.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Jesus man we dont need to cut up anybody here,CGY doesnt need more offense they are already one of the highest scoring teams...They likely wouldnt be as interested in any forward as some other teams would be ,so why on earth would we call them and demand they take from their team and donate it to one EM ....

DropIt

Oct 21, 2009
Red Deer, AB
actually my opinion is based on the numbers i have seen.

so please stop being an idiot.

Which numbers?

Brendan Morrison has 200 goals, 600 points in 930 games
Sean Monahan has 160 goals and 340 points in 440 games.

He will play more games, score more goals and get more points than Morrison will, so your opinion sucks, youre the idiot, deal with it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad