GDT: Calgary @ Pittsburgh - 5 PM MT - SN1

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
I watched the interview as well, honestly Gully’s face looked pretty rough. He handled himself well and answered the questions fine, but you can see it in his face that he looks to be under much distress. I actually feel really bad for him, his job is on the line and he knows it and I think he senses that it’s all slipping away.

I have never disliked the coach as a person, he seems like a super good man and I respect him. I just think he looks to be in over his head, I think it’s getting to the point of being a mercy kill.

Mr Snrub

I like the way Snrub thinks!
Oct 12, 2016
I watched the interview as well, honestly Gully’s face looked pretty rough. He handled himself well and answered the questions fine, but you can see it in his face that he looks to be under much distress. I actually feel really bad for him, his job is on the line and he knows it and I think he senses that it’s all slipping away.

I have never disliked the coach as a person, he seems like a super good man and I respect him. I just think he looks to be in over his head, I think it’s getting to the point of being a mercy kill.

He's lost the room and realises this might be his last chance to coach an NHL team. Tough job.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad