Kuhnhackl-Sheahan-Sheary

Dumoulin-Letang
Maatta-Ruhwedel
Oleksiak-Schultz

Jarry

Reactions: Sk8M8

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Get Shore on the third line and Lazar in for Hathaway. Losing tonight is pretty much the final nail in the coffin

edit:rofl

Last edited:
Reactions: Dack

FlamerForLife

Mon Seanahan
May 22, 2015
Calgary
I thought Shore played well last game, not happy he's out
It could actually be him on the 4th line. Wills has Lazar there in his tweet but Gilberston had Shore there in his tweet. I guess we'll know for sure in the pregame skate

Edit: nvm Gilberston corrected his tweet it is lazar in for shore

Last edited:

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
At least no more Glass, but still Stajan and Brouwer while Shore sits. Babysteps I guess but at this point it is beyond comprehension how those two get so much rope with such terrible play.

I will still hold out hope and say this is a big game but it is seemingly getting close to saying while mathematically possible, realistically the team is done.

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
I will still hold out hope and say this is a big game but it is seemingly getting close to saying while mathematically possible, realistically the team is done.
Generally agree, but they'll be in much better shape if they can go 2 for 3 on this road trip, and win the four remaining games against the California teams.

I think we'll know where they sit after Friday's game.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
First line has to live up to their potential for the rest of our games and ploffs. Time for a world-beater stretch run.

MDCSL

Jun 9, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Look at how many games against teams we are competing with that are coming up, this game is important but the last stretch of like 10 games against pacific teams will make or break us

Mr Snrub

I like the way Snrub thinks!
Oct 12, 2016
I think we win this one. Ferdaddy's home and wants to put the team on his back. He scores two, top line has a big night.

That being said, we're still not making the playoffs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad