GDT: Calgary Flames vs Vancouver Canucks ayyyyy

Mr Lebowski

Go Flames
Feb 18, 2014
Toronto
That goal shows why Ortio just needs a smidge more strength to help win those physical battles so he's not pushed around as much.

Ya, that'll come with getting older, getting top end trainers. Berra had really good leg strength. Remember that one shoot out stop. Monahan scored the winner I think against the Rangers. Going one way doing the dirty bird, pushed with one leg cross crease to make the stop :yo: :handclap:

Mr Lebowski

Go Flames
Feb 18, 2014
Toronto
Why the **** did the Nucks put their future in a guy who let Gratts score from half and allow 6 goals in his first time being a true full time starter :handclap:

Zoombie

Oct 28, 2011
The team looks like they must have gone for a few beers after the win last night.

Super borring game thouugh.

May 27, 2012
Earth
The stream keeps stopping after one commercial. :rant:

Well... I guess I am done. Can't watch the game anymore because the stream is being dumb.

edit: It works!

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
What a sick set up by Backs there, to bad we couldn't cash that in.

Also, looks like Ortio's nickname is Orts. Kinda like Torts, but minus the T because he's not a tool.

Mr Lebowski

Go Flames
Feb 18, 2014
Toronto
The stream keeps stopping after one commercial. :rant:

Well... I guess I am done. Can't watch the game anymore because the stream is being dumb.

edit: It works!

I don't know any good streams cause I use the Rogers super sports pack thing, but a radio app is TuneIn. It has Fan 960. It's free as well

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad