GDT: Calgary flames vs Montreal Canadiens 12/7/17 7:30pm EST TSN2, RDS (HD), TSN690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pacciosoftie

Curved Dach
Oct 26, 2017
He has terrible IQ and is horrible defensively. Whoever says he’s good needs to fix their vision. Turnover machine and doesn’t know how to cover and half asses it.

Reactions: CoopersFalls

CoopersFalls

Director of Armchair Operations
Mar 5, 2010
Central Ontario
F**king joke of a captain. He's terrible at literally everything but skating and shooting. Softer than microwaved butter. Weak on his stick. Gives 25% every shift. Embarassment in the long line of legendary Habs captains.

As you can tell, at this point, I'm beyond sick of him.

Reactions: The Nightman

vfactor

Dec 8, 2009
Montreal
Don't understand how Molson could watch this team and think he's a good business man.

There's no chance whatsoever to make money in the playoffs in the next...decade

Pacciosoftie

Curved Dach
Oct 26, 2017
F**king joke of a captain. He's terrible at literally everything but skating and shooting. Softer than microwaved butter. Weak on his stick. Gives 25% every shift. Embarassment in the long line of legendary Habs captains.

As you can tell, at this point, I'm beyond sick of him.
He’s not even good at skating. He looks slow out there and has no agility/mobility. Generates 0 scoring chances just takes generic shots hoping one will go in.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Nah, this team wouldn't even tank properly. We will be in the playoffs losing in the 1st round. Or missing the playoffs by 1 or 2 points. Getting the 14th pick or something.

This team is not making the playoffs, our poor center depth is killing us, we literally have zero creativity in our center group.

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
Its easy to crap on Patio however Dunno was just as dumb.

Low percentage play in OT that clearly would lead to an odd man rush against

DXStriker

Nov 15, 2016
Why is Chucky NEVER/RARELY used in OT , OT is made for him .... come on . Also no Byron in OT either like I just shake my head .
Also *sigh* Patches ...

MB needs to sell high on Patches , before we sign him to a 8+ mil contract and it be a horrible contract lol

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
How many legit top 3 forward do the Habs have ?
I say zero!
If anyone says Galchenyuk, I’m just gonna lose it and pull a Clark Griswald on my Christmas decorations

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
Why is Chucky NEVER/RARELY used in OT , OT is made for him .... come on . Also no Byron in OT either like I just shake my head .
Also *sigh* Patches ...

MB needs to sell high on Patches , before we sign him to a 8+ mil contract and it be a horrible contract lol
Bacause Galchenyuk is not a good player?
He and Pacs need to go

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Its easy to crap on Patio however Dunno was just as dumb.

Low percentage play in OT that clearly would lead to an odd man rush against

You're right but still Patch was there. Reminds me that turnover by Subban leading to a .... 3 on 3 where Patch totally blew the defensive coverage.

Yeah it was a risky play by Danault but Patch was there and instead of covering his guy he tries to ninja kick Price on the blocker in a ridiculous attempt to stop the shot.

Reactions: Deluded Puck

hersky77

Oct 29, 2007
I'm telling you in that split second he knew deep down taking the open guy would be more work and he didn't think he could do it.

Agreed 100 percent. He took the easy way out. And I hope someone calls him out on it

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
How many legit top 3 forward do the Habs have ?
I say zero!
If anyone says Galchenyuk, I’m just gonna lose it and pull a Clark Griswald on my Christmas decorations

Out 3 most used players at ES are Shaw, Plekanec and Danault. Three 30-40 points players ...

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Also *sigh* Patches ...

He misses Radulov, he said so himself. No one to make him look good this year and man is it ever showing. I said that he would struggle to score 20 without Radulov and Markov, lets see if I am wrong.

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
You're right but still Patch was there. Reminds me that turnover by Subban leading to a .... 3 on 3 where Patch totally blew the defensive coverage.

Yeah it was a risky play by Danault but Patch was there and instead of covering his guy he tries to ninja kick Price on the blocker in a ridiculous attempt to stop the shot.

I totally agree. Really this just a low hockey IQ team. Its a bunch of Bergevins

Reactions: Deluded Puck

vfactor

Dec 8, 2009
Montreal
It's funny cause a couple of days ago, RDS with an article about Habs turning the corner after the Detroit blow out.

I was reading the article with a big grin on my face. This team is in no man land, completely lost since 4-5 years.

Turn the corner my a**.

Reactions: Runner77

DXStriker

Nov 15, 2016
Bacause Galchenyuk is not a good player?
He and Pacs need to go

While this Galchenyuk argument can be made and argued for 5v5 , I personally feel there is no argument for 3v3 it is bassically pond hockey and thats what Chucky would excel at ...

Chucky and Drouin are made for OT

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
While this Galchenyuk argument can be made and argued for 5v5 , I personally feel there is no argument for 3v3 it is bassically pond hockey and thats what Chucky would excel at ...

Chucky and Drouin are made for OT
I’m not the coach. Obviously Julien does not like him
He should be used in ot for sure. If he’s gonna play 9 minutes, just trade him

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
He misses Radulov, he said so himself. No one to make him look good this year and man is it ever showing. I said that he would struggle to score 20 without Radulov and Markov, lets see if I am wrong.

He looks worse than usual because nobody can get him the puck like before.

He knows he's in a bad situation and it shows. No confidence.

Deluded Puck

Jun 17, 2013
London, UK

I was thinking the same thing about that game in Colorado.

Thankfully for Danault he’s a pure Laine local boy so maybe he’ll get protected.

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
I was thinking the same thing about that game in Colorado.

Thankfully for Danault he’s a pure Laine local boy so maybe he’ll get protected.

Patch is still protected too. When was the last time someone complained he doesn't speak French? Koivu got shit weekly for that and he showed up every night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad