GDT: Calgary Flames @ Colorado Avalanche

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Now that first round pick's looking a lot better in our hands than Colorado's.

This team still isn't even close to being there. They give up leads like crazy, don't play very hard, get outworked too often, are way too soft for not having that dynamic skill...

Bad game.

Ynnek

Oct 24, 2011
New Brunswick
im not here to rub anything in anyone's faces. i just wanted to know what other people thought of the goal.

The goal was fine as it was clearly within the rules of no kicking motion. Had it been a flames goal I would have wanted it to count for sure. Did he know what he was doing? I'm willing to bet he did and good for him it worked.

Gritty

Nov 28, 2011
The day started off good..Offer-sheeting O'Reilly..led 3-0..Then, found out offer was matched, and finally Flames lose 5-4.... Depressed.

Last edited:

Noori

Jul 7, 2007
Calgary
I had a midterm at 7:00 so I missed out (probably not a bad thing). We're back in 14th place and the whole games in hand "advantage" is a thing of the past. Apathy has pretty much set in at this point. I'm basically prepared for another 3-4 years of standings purgatory.

TylerSVT*

Classic Flames game, lose all around, give up a big lead. Newbie plays great but gets benched so that Glencross can go -3

Sad thing is, we arnt even bad enough for Mackinnon, im hoping for Sean Monohan this draft.

Svenner

Dec 2, 2008
Montreal, QC
Classic Flames game, lose all around, give up a big lead. Newbie plays great but gets benched so that Glencross can go -3

Sad thing is, we arnt even bad enough for Mackinnon, im hoping for Sean Monohan this draft.

With the games today we are currently tied for 28th place. Soo.. Barkov maybe?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad