Pre-Game Talk: Calgary Flames at Winnipeg Jets Sat March 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulPooley

Nov 18, 2018
I hope the Jets come out with the same intensity for this game as they did for the Preds game a couple of weeks ago. Treat this game like a playoff test, minus Buff and Mo.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Agreed, but I have a hate for all other Canadian teams, specially the Leafs. That should be taught in our schools and homes.
Yes the Leafs are right up at the top of my hate list .:laugh: I think mostly because of our Canadian media but man some of their fans can be very ignorant , probably because the Leafs have so many . :scared:

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Calgary plays tonight , lets kick them tomorrow . I still have a hate for the Flames from Jets 1.0 , not like the Coilers but close . :laugh:

Speaking of hatred from 1.0, It was Calgary who took out Hawerchuk with a dirty play in the PO. They might have done more to deny us a cup than Oilers did.

Reactions: Jets 31

jefferoni

your mother was a hamster
Oct 30, 2013
Winnipeg
Please no Garry Galley. Please no Garry Galley. Please no Garry Galley. Please no Garry Galley. Please no Garry Galley. Please no Garry Galley. Please no Garry Galley...

nogarrygalley.jpg

Last edited:

roccerfeller

jets bromantic
Sep 27, 2009
British Columbia
You guys are playing against mike smith on the 2nd half of a b2b. I’ll lmao if we somehow beat you guys.

I'm sure plenty of us will too

Flames are fantastic this year and have had the Jets number. That second game, I still don't understand how you guys won, I remember thinking we played a pretty good game and the score not being representative. That first one was absolutely embarrassing for Jets fans... similar to our first game against each other last year too.

But losses to the Flames seem to push the Jets towards a rebound of winning streaks after lol

Tends to be the home team is on the winning side between these two clubs but we'll see. The force has been with the Flames lately, for whatever reason.

Hockey Gods taking pitty on the Saddeldome probably :laugh:

angrymnky

May 31, 2011
Winnipeg
Speaking of hatred from 1.0, It was Calgary who took out Hawerchuk with a dirty play in the PO. They might have done more to deny us a cup than Oilers did.

Yeah, wrecked our best year but I like that we kind of had their number in the 80's. Except for their trip to the cup in 86 and win in 89. I liked that in 87 they were number 3 in the league and aiming to win the cup and we were lower ranked but took them out in 6 games first round. That was nice.

Reactions: Mortimer Snerd

Guffman

Apr 7, 2016
Calgary plays tonight , lets kick them tomorrow . I still have a hate for the Flames from Jets 1.0 , not like the Coilers but close . :laugh:

I never hated the Flames. It was the only team we ever beat in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad