• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
Really good win. Was a very entertaining game.
Couldn't have asked for a better debut from Pionk, look so solid. Needs to put on a bit of muscle but looks like he could be a real solid defender. Gilmour wasn't as noticeable but looked good. Skjei seeped as the 'veteran' d-man and DeAngelo looked pretty good all over the ice and very good on the PP.
Nash was pretty good all game. Miller, Hayes and Grabner were a bit up and down to varying degrees but really stood up when it counted, Fast was good.
Hank was just lights out in the 3rd period
Pk was solid all game

Reactions: Ori

Samuel Culper III

Mr. Woodhull...
Jan 15, 2007
Texas
Better game all around but once again Lundqvist is the only reason for a W. Team is still a lottery team this year without him. And nice to see some youth getting to play and play well.

Calgary is so overhyped too. Just not that good. Even Johnny Hockey doesn’t really impress me.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
People expect shitty teams like the Red wings to pass us in the standings? lol
If this team had kreider and Buch in the lineup they would have a much much better chance at making the playoffs then not

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Where are those dancing Flamingoes? It’s been awhile. Lol.

It was a hard fought battle, but with Kreider back sooner than anticipated we might reach playoffs this year. Glen Sather said the same thing in his brief interview - we might still reach the playoffs so hopefully we wait to move major pieces until the summer window.

We will still get 1st picks even if we qualify for playoffs so I still hope Rangers win each game they play. Besides if we can get Nash hot again - it might be enough to get us into playoffs, and we get a better return for him, so it`s a win win situation.

Reactions: EdJovanovski

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
Better game all around but once again Lundqvist is the only reason for a W. Team is still a lottery team this year without him. And nice to see some youth getting to play and play well.

Calgary is so overhyped too. Just not that good. Even Johnny Hockey doesn’t really impress me.
Lundqvist made some big saves but also committed a couple big gaffes. The team just played better. Maybe the letter. Maybe he kids. I dunno. But they had some life. Finally. Nash I thought was very good too.
Totally agree on calgary. They’re not very good. Maybe they played down to their expectation of what the Rangers would bring. But in this game the Flames looked very vanilla.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad