GDT: Calgary Flames (2-1-1) @ Columbus Blue Jackets (1-2-0), 5:00 PM MT, Sportsnet One

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
I just finished prattling on to my wife about how re-signing Lindy could prove a death sentence and that he's not a game breaker. 30 seconds later he sniped. We both enjoyed the impeccable timing immensely. Now do it again.

Reactions: deleted user

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
I'm hopeful we don't lose to the teams destined for bottom fourth territory so often this year. It was truly shocking how often we played down to them last season.
If repeated, we're cooked. That's the single most frustrating thing about last season.

Reactions: flames23

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Gaudreau is in a dreadful slump going back to last season. We think Hubes and Kadz have it bad.

Dang Ruz

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
I'm hopeful we don't lose to the teams destined for bottom fourth territory so often this year. It was truly shocking how often we played down to them last season.

At least this year if Bedard beats us I'll be fine with it. Losing 3 games to Chicago last year was disgusting.

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
At least this year if Bedard beats us I'll be fine with it. Losing 3 games to Chicago last year was disgusting.
Yep, agreed. Should beat them this year , but they will assuredly finish higher probably by 4-5 spots conservatively.

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
I believe. We're taking this to OT at minimum. Don't put it by us to win in reg. Momentum is fantastic. Just need to equalize before they ship an en of course.

Reactions: deleted user

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3