I found this interesting.......

2017-18 Lethbridge Hurricanes WHL 68 11 54 65 53
2018-19 Lethbridge Hurricanes WHL 67 11 54 65 52

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Russo's athletic article the other day was talking about potential trades after talking with Guerin. He said GMBG won't trade Dumba unless he can get a 1st + a center + a prospect. Dumba is too talented/ valuable to accept anything less. GMBG doesn't think that trade is out there to be had right now though, so don't expect him to be traded.

Very next paragraph noted that Brodin very well could be.

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
Russo's athletic article the other day was talking about potential trades after talking with Guerin. He said GMBG won't trade Dumba unless he can get a 1st + a center + a prospect. Dumba is too talented/ valuable to accept anything less. GMBG doesn't think that trade is out there to be had right now though, so don't expect him to be traded.

Which article was this? I'm coming up empty on anything from the last week or two.

kfan22

Jun 20, 2012

He wont get that deal! If you are getting a legit #1 Center for Dumba depending on who it is that should be enough IMO # 1 Centers are toughest to find

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
Russo's noted Addison is expected to be a part of the traveling party to the hub city. Somewhat surprising to me, didn't really have him on the radar.

Not that he has much of a chance to play unless we get injuries to Spurgeon, Dumba,Hunt, Mennal, and Belpedio. Than we may look for some RHD offense.

nt3005

Jan 12, 2015
Dakota Territory
Russo's noted Addison is expected to be a part of the traveling party to the hub city. Somewhat surprising to me, didn't really have him on the radar.

Not that he has much of a chance to play unless we get injuries to Spurgeon, Dumba,Hunt, Mennal, and Belpedio. Than we may look for some RHD offense.

He got some AHL games at the end of last year, so guessing Billy really likes his game.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Im guessing he probably instantly passed Mennell and Belpedio when he was acquired. Also might make Dumba more available in GMBGs opinion.
Yeah defineltly Belpedio but I think Menell’s got a sneaky good chance of being a top 4 guy.

keppel146

Jun 4, 2010
MinneSOta
Honestly Addison is a PP guy, so it might make sense if Dumba got his stock back up and we trade him for a center. Maybe they are trying to gauge that in camp.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Belpedio is more of a two way Dman. He's not the biggest, but he's pretty squat and solid, at least compared to Menell and Addison. I definitely think he could be a third pairing guy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad