GDT: Calder Cup Finals Game 4 - 06.16.14 - at St. John's - 5:00 PM - FS Southwest Plus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henderson33

Jun 4, 2012
Nova Scotia
I thought for sure they were gonna blow the play down because of a hand pass.

It looked like it should of been called to me, but I didn't see a replay of it.

Alistar

Jul 9, 2006
well we have a chance to win.. Should have been a 4-3 win in regulation, only time will tell what new and exciting ways the referees will figure out to screw the Stars in overtime.

If we end up losing this thing, that disallowed goal will hurt even worse than if we had never tied it at all...

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
I thought for sure they were gonna blow the play down because of a hand pass.

It looked like it should of been called to me, but I didn't see a replay of it.

Maybe, maybe. Maybe it was make-up goal for the other disallowed :sarcasm:

Alistar

Jul 9, 2006
Disallowed goals hurt eh boysies??

I think goals waved off because the whistle blew early (which for the record both teams have suffered once) aren't the same is goals waved off for no ****ing reason at all, even when video review confirms they cross the line (which for the record only the team that has been getting screwed by the penalty calls all series has suffered).

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
I just saw the no goal call. What the hell? Is Satan seriously trying to compare that to the call last game? The puck was in the goal lol.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
Wow ... I just got live. Ritchie was huge, but how money was Oleksiak on that shift keeping the play alive several times and helping set up the goal?

Alistar

Jul 9, 2006
I just saw the no goal call. What the hell? Is Satan seriously trying to compare that to the call last game? The puck was in the goal lol.

no because it doesn't matter that there was white between the goal line and the puck, that could be because the puck was 2 feet in the air and you're seeing ice that is actually behind it!

even though the puck was sliding along the ice.. and clearly over the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad